Old June 7th 10, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default E4X

Here's what the E4X log looked like after things finally wound down:

80.267 QSO in E4X Database.
23.042 Unique Callsigns.
165 DXCC. 39 CQ Zones.
First QSO at 27/05/2010 @ 20:01
Last QSO at 07/06/2010 @ 06:40

I eventually made it into their log on 20m CW and that's plenty for
me...I don't have much of a stomach for the kinds of pileups E4X was
inspiring. They were huge. Haven't heard pileups that large since K5D
on Desecheo Island.

Thanks to all the guys on the E4X team for giving us some interesting
DX to chase.

Steve
KC2SIZ
Old June 7th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:16*am, Steve wrote:
Here's what the E4X log looked like after things finally wound down:

80.267 QSO in E4X Database.
23.042 Unique Callsigns.
165 DXCC. 39 CQ Zones.
First QSO at 27/05/2010 @ 20:01
Last QSO at 07/06/2010 @ 06:40

I eventually made it into their log on 20m CW and that's plenty for
me...I don't have much of a stomach for the kinds of pileups E4X was
inspiring. They were huge. Haven't heard pileups that large since K5D
on Desecheo Island.

Thanks to all the guys on the E4X team for giving us some interesting
DX to chase.

Steve
KC2SIZ

Where was E4X?

We had a special call station in San Leandro, California (next town
over) yesterday (W6?) celebrating the 110th anniversary of the RR
station. I heard voice on 20m, and there was a small pileup there,
parly because she could be heard but could not hear the others. Oh,
well...

Bruce Jensen
San Lorenzo, CA