RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151765-re-special-mb-my-ancestors-ky.html)

[email protected] June 7th 10 06:05 PM

SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY

Many, many Moons ago, there were some people by the last name of Elkins
whom used to live across the street from me.Linda Elkins, Buzz Elkins,
Butch Elkins.We used to go to Forest Hill School.I don't remember their
mom and dads name, other than last name, Elkins.
cuhulin

dave June 8th 10 01:44 PM

wrote:
Many, many Moons ago, there were some people by the last name of Elkins
whom used to live across the street from me.Linda Elkins, Buzz Elkins,
Butch Elkins.We used to go to Forest Hill School.I don't remember their
mom and dads name, other than last name, Elkins.
cuhulin

Ralph Elkins came to Virginia from England in 1657