Old June 7th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY

Many, many Moons ago, there were some people by the last name of Elkins
whom used to live across the street from me.Linda Elkins, Buzz Elkins,
Butch Elkins.We used to go to Forest Hill School.I don't remember their
mom and dads name, other than last name, Elkins.
cuhulin