Old June 9th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Regarding mail address for R. Victoria, Peru (6020v kHz)

Just returned to me as undeliverable, unknown, was a letter,
originally sent to one of the traditional postal addresses for R.
Victoria in Peru:

SR. Enrique Silvio Ramos
Radio Victoria
Jr. Reynel 320
Mirones Bajo
Lima 1, Peru

This matches the address in the 2009 Passport to WBR and also various
sources on the Web.

Another address for RV I used earlier actually got it to its parent
Pentocostal Church:

Iglesia Pentecostal Dios es Amor
Av. Arica 248
Brena
Lima 05
Peru

....but the person at the latter address, while kindly responding by e-
mail, did not appear to understand about verifying reception reports,
merely thanking me for listening to R. Victoria and making me one of
their "Friends."

Just so you know.

Bruce Jensen
California, USA
Old June 10th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

Hey BlowjobBrucie, no wonder it was returned to you, ya dumb ****. You
probably forgot to put a stamp on it!

Yee Haw!

PERU, R. Victoria, 6019.27 kHz, 17 Mar 2010, 0450z - bpnjensen Shortwave 2 March 18th 10 03:04 PM
Clarification on e-mail address Tom[_3_] Boatanchors 0 February 3rd 08 04:44 AM
E-mail Address for DL1HAG Shel Dx 1 March 24th 06 05:31 AM
Lunaris Mail has a new address [email protected] CB 0 May 16th 05 03:25 AM
Radio Victoria, Peru Mike Terry Shortwave 2 October 28th 04 05:25 PM