Old June 10th 10, 12:37 PM
Junior Member

Default Grundig Satellit 500 For Sale

Like new Grundig Satellit 500 receiver with Custom Carry case, Dual Voltage Adapter and all Manuals.

$150 plus actual shipping cost.

Moving Sale!
Old June 25th 10, 09:41 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHOOTER View Post
Like new Grundig Satellit 500 receiver with Custom Carry case, Dual Voltage Adapter and all Manuals.

$150 plus actual shipping cost.

Moving Sale!
Is this receiver still for sale? Very interested.

David C
Old June 25th 10, 11:47 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
Is this receiver still for sale? Very interested.

David C
Yes it is till for sale!!!
Old June 26th 10, 12:23 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHOOTER View Post
Yes it is till for sale!!!
What country are you in? RadioBanter is, I believe in the UK, but you advertise in dollars--American, Canadian, Australian, Jamaican?
This would determine the affordability of the shipping. What form of payment do you want--check, Paypal, etc?

Thanks,

DC
Old June 26th 10, 12:29 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
What country are you in? RadioBanter is, I believe in the UK, but you advertise in dollars--American, Canadian, Australian, Jamaican?
This would determine the affordability of the shipping. What form of payment do you want--check, Paypal, etc?

Thanks,

DC
I am in Ohio,USA where are you located? Amount is in U.S. dollars. Money order or cashiers check....I am not a retailer. It's interesting that they may be in U.K. their Web Site comes from Germany.

Thanks.

Old June 26th 10, 12:55 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHOOTER View Post
I am in Ohio,USA where are you located? Amount is in U.S. dollars. Money order or cashiers check....I am not a retailer. It's interesting that they may be in U.K. their Web Site comes from Germany.

Thanks.
I'm assuming that the "like new" is not just aesthetic but also functional. Is this the case?

DC

Old June 26th 10, 01:01 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
I'm in Seattle.
Yes, I bought it at Universal Radio in Columbus and used it maybe 12 hours....everything works fine. At least we are both in the same Country!
Thanks.
Old June 26th 10, 01:23 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHOOTER View Post
Yes, I bought it at Universal Radio in Columbus and used it maybe 12 hours....everything works fine. At least we are both in the same Country!
Thanks.
OK, let's do the transaction. I'll send an email to you privately with my contact info, and we can work it out. Thanks.

DC
Old June 26th 10, 01:35 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
OK, let's do the transaction. I'll send an email to you privately with my contact info, and we can work it out. Thanks.

DC
Ok, sounds good....I am in and out this weekend. We have a Pack and Ship store here and I would propose to take it there for a cost estimate. It is probably pricey but would make sure it got there in one piece. You will still have a great buy.
Thanks.