RadioBanter

-   -   Source of Progressive News on Shortwave (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151861-source-progressive-news-shortwave.html)

Mike[_2_] June 13th 10 11:16 AM

Source of Progressive News on Shortwave

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

bpnjensen June 13th 10 07:52 PM

Source of Progressive News on Shortwave

On Jun 13, 3:16*am, Mike wrote:
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

Gee - maybe I caught RNW's last Dutch NAm program the other day to
QSL...

bpnjensen June 13th 10 07:53 PM

On Jun 13, 11:52*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:16*am, Mike wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

Gee - maybe I caught RNW's last Dutch NAm program the other day to
QSL...

An addendum to this - I *WISH* RHC would find the same thing and knock
off their ceaseless clutter of the bands. Cuban stations screw up
more broadcasts than anything!

Mike[_2_] June 13th 10 08:56 PM

On Jun 13, 2:53*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

An addendum to this - I *WISH* RHC would find the same thing and knock
off their ceaseless clutter of the bands. *Cuban stations screw up
more broadcasts than anything!

Agreed. They seem to be everywhere. At least they finally removed that
telephone ringing from their audio feeds....

Mike

dxAce June 14th 10 11:20 AM

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce June 14th 10 11:36 AM

dxAce wrote:

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

In fact, 'PhD' may just mean 'Progressive hyper Dufism' !

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Mike[_2_] June 14th 10 12:21 PM

On Jun 14, 6:36*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

In fact, 'PhD' may just mean 'Progressive hyper Dufism' !

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And good morning to you, too, Steve!

Your pal,

Mike

dave June 14th 10 01:51 PM

Source of Progressive News on Shortwave

RHF wrote:

* all the 'code' words for 21st Century "Social Anarchy"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_anarchism

You say that like it's a bad thing...

"...Where individualist forms of anarchism emphasize the individual and
his/her will over any kinds of external determinants such as groups,
society, traditions, and ideological systems.[6][7], social anarchism
sees "individual freedom as conceptually connected with social equality
and emphasize community and mutual aid."..."
-wikipedia

My politics are more elegant than yours

dave June 14th 10 01:53 PM

dxAce wrote:

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What's a PhD and why should I care?

CaltechPhD June 14th 10 03:33 PM

On Jun 14, 5:53*am, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

* What's a PhD and why should I care?

It means that the idiot from Holland, Michigan is boring and
repetitious and lacks the imagination or intelligence to come up with
a new shtick.