Old June 13th 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Source of Progressive News on Shortwave

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php
Old June 13th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 3:16*am, Mike wrote:
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

Gee - maybe I caught RNW's last Dutch NAm program the other day to
QSL...
Old June 13th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 11:52*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:16*am, Mike wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

Gee - maybe I caught RNW's last Dutch NAm program the other day to
QSL...

An addendum to this - I *WISH* RHC would find the same thing and knock
off their ceaseless clutter of the bands. Cuban stations screw up
more broadcasts than anything!
Old June 13th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 2:53*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

An addendum to this - I *WISH* RHC would find the same thing and knock
off their ceaseless clutter of the bands. *Cuban stations screw up
more broadcasts than anything!

Agreed. They seem to be everywhere. At least they finally removed that
telephone ringing from their audio feeds....

Mike
Old June 14th 10, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 14th 10, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

In fact, 'PhD' may just mean 'Progressive hyper Dufism' !

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 14th 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 14, 6:36*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...0/18650406.php

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

In fact, 'PhD' may just mean 'Progressive hyper Dufism' !

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And good morning to you, too, Steve!

Your pal,

Mike
Old June 14th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

* all the 'code' words for 21st Century "Social Anarchy"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_anarchism

You say that like it's a bad thing...

"...Where individualist forms of anarchism emphasize the individual and
his/her will over any kinds of external determinants such as groups,
society, traditions, and ideological systems.[6][7], social anarchism
sees "individual freedom as conceptually connected with social equality
and emphasize community and mutual aid."..."
-wikipedia

My politics are more elegant than yours
Old June 14th 10, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What's a PhD and why should I care?

Old June 14th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 14, 5:53*am, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

I equate the term 'progressive' with those who lie about having a PhD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

* What's a PhD and why should I care?

It means that the idiot from Holland, Michigan is boring and
repetitious and lacks the imagination or intelligence to come up with
a new shtick.