Old June 20th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default Why Obama Should Kick His Own Ass

President Barack Obama made news on The Today Show when he talked
about kicking some ass over the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

If he is interested in punishing those responsible for what is shaping
up as one of the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history, he
should think about giving himself a boot.

While BP is ultimately responsible for the spill (and for cleaning it
up), the federal government is a major player in the problem for at
least three reasons:

http://reason.com/blog/2010/06/10/re...ns-why-obama-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quk0tb2qUwY
Old June 21st 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

While BP is ultimately responsible for the spill (and for cleaning it
up), the federal government is a major player i

If you drive it is your fault.
Old June 21st 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:59:33 -0800, dave wrote:

?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

While BP is ultimately responsible for the spill (and for cleaning it
up), the federal government is a major player i

If you drive it is your fault.

You using a computer makes it your fault as well.
As well as you drinking anything from any plastic container and using
any one of a multitude of products that would not exist if not for
crude oil.
There would not even be an asphalt road for you to ride your little
bicycle on if not for crude oil.
Even the greenest of greenies utilize crude oil in one form or another
dozens of times on any given day.
Old June 21st 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

First Post. wrote:

You using a computer makes it your fault as well.
As well as you drinking anything from any plastic container and using
any one of a multitude of products that would not exist if not for
crude oil.
There would not even be an asphalt road for you to ride your little
bicycle on if not for crude oil.
Even the greenest of greenies utilize crude oil in one form or another
dozens of times on any given day.

Well then. It appears to be your fault as well. I don't feel so bad now.
Old June 21st 10, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 20, 7:26*pm, dave wrote:
First Post. wrote:

You using a computer makes it your fault as well.
As well as you drinking anything from any plastic container and using
any one of a multitude of products that would not exist if not for
crude oil.
There would not even be an asphalt road for you to ride your little
bicycle on if not for crude oil.
Even the greenest of greenies utilize crude oil in one form or another
dozens of times on any given day.

Well then. *It appears to be your fault as well. *I don't feel so bad now.

Prez Obama asks :
Have You Hugged an Oil Derick Today ?
-cause- BP Needs Your Love ~ RHF

* * * Daily News Alert * * *
[Two Months and Two Days Up-Date]
This is the 62 Day of the 21st Centuries Greatest
Ecological Disaster : The Obama Oil Spill of 2010*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP_Oil_Spill
* Big Government Inaction {Un-Action}

Old June 21st 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

RHF wrote:

Prez Obama asks :
Have You Hugged an Oil Derick Today ?
-cause- BP Needs Your Love ~ RHF

STFU! I live in the oldest producing oil field in the world.

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/ch1020.htm
Old June 21st 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Jun 20, 7:26*pm, dave wrote:
First Post. wrote:

You using a computer makes it your fault as well.
As well as you drinking anything from any plastic container and using
any one of a multitude of products that would not exist if not for
crude oil.
There would not even be an asphalt road for you to ride your little
bicycle on if not for crude oil.
Even the greenest of greenies utilize crude oil in one form or another
dozens of times on any given day.

Well then. *It appears to be your fault as well. *I don't feel so bad now.

My PC runs off solar.
Old June 21st 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 6/21/10 09:41 , bpnjensen wrote:

My PC runs off solar.

Which equipment are you using to achieve that?

Old June 21st 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Jun 21, 8:08*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 6/21/10 09:41 , bpnjensen wrote:

My PC runs off solar.

* *Which equipment are you using to achieve that?

This is at work. Here at work, we have a large array over the parking
lot that supplies a bunch of energy to our complex every day, rain or
shine, and it's prtety efficient. I don't know the manufacturer, but
I could find out. Extra to run back to the grid, too. That meter
turns backwards starting shortly after sunrise and won't quit all day.

Our land use policies encourage solar on every rooftop and parking lot
around. We're looking for ways to subsidize those as much as
possible. I have been given to understand that Alameda County, as an
entity, uses a higher ratio of solar energy than any other County in
the U.S. - but that may have changed. We're trying :-)

At home, my not-too-distant future intent is to get a substantial
solar panel on the rooftop, maybe even a small wind turbine to
augment. We're breezy enough here so that such a system would be
worthwhile. I'd have to think about a storage battery or fuel cell.
Maybe a compressed air storage system? There are some other
technologies coming around too. I'm a big fan of Thorium nuclear,
which is going to be coming aboard in India, China, maybe France in
the next few years. Working prototypes have been around for decades,
some industries use small versions right now. Much less troublesome
than U or Pu nuclear in every respect, and plenty of fuel for hundreds
of years - until we get Fusion working.

Bruce Jensen
Old June 21st 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
rod rod is offline

On Jun 21, 9:23*am, bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

****Hey Blow Job Jensen, STFU! WTF! Big f%cking deal your laptop runs
on "solar". STFU BJ. And your meter runs backwards all day "selling
back into the grid". STFU! We all know one thing for sure, YOU DIDN't
PAY for any of it so shut your pie hole. Yea, I'm sure you are going
to rush right out and buy a gigantic solar panel for your roof and a
wind turbine to supplement it, you @$$ H%LE!