Old June 21st 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default "Steve Calvin" Bids alt.cooking-chat ADIOS

Steve "Calvin" posted...

I've half-heartedly said it before, but this time it's a done deal -
I'm
bidding ac-c adieu. I've tried to help but it seems that I've just
****ed a lot of people off over the years, been KF'd etc.. Believe
me,
it was totally unintended. (well... for the most part. ;-) ) Could I
have morphed into another id as so many others to? You betcha. Not
going
to happen. I'm me, period. I'm a brutally honest person and that
seems
to be unpopular. Oh well. That's me and I ain't changing so I'm going
"give up".

Reply if you choose, but I'm removing this group from my usenet
server
so it's not gonna get to me - seriously - I'm done here. I've tried
help when I could but it seems as though I've failed. Such is life.
**** happens, suck it up and move on...

To those of you whom I've "known" for years (and hopefully you know
who
you are), I do mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvqPffzDMQ
-
Steve

***This one is as arrogant as they come over at alt.cooking-chat and
there have been many times that one could think Pinkie is practicing
his craft (this time with "foodies")...Could it be our long lost CM
Snapper has been discovered and is running for
cover...Hmmmmm...?...You decide. Only SeaTraveller Steve would post a
TRIBUTE to himself after "resigning" from the MB...Where to next
Pinkie...?...*grin*
Old June 21st 10, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 21, 12:37*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

It sure sounds like him, doesn't it? Ha! Nice youtube vid, brought
back memories. :-)

Old June 21st 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

On Jun 21, 2:33*am, RadioMatt wrote:
Gregg wrote:
It sure sounds like him, doesn't it? Ha! Nice youtube vid, brought
back memories. :-)- Hide quoted text -

55555, Eat a mile of my guano Meat Beater Matt.Greg is a MEMBER of the
Distinguished Troll Society last time I checked and empowered the
Trolls to call out all the BS'ers that ply their craft on UseNet,
those running down everyone elses opinion in order to make themselves
look good.Anyway it looks like our old nemisis Pinkie has resigned
from alt.cooking-chat.BoooooHoooo, ehhhh Pinkie! :-)
Old June 21st 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 22/06/2010 4:49 AM, rod wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:33 am, wrote:
Gregg wrote:
It sure sounds like him, doesn't it? Ha! Nice youtube vid, brought
back memories. :-)- Hide quoted text -

55555, Eat a mile of my guano Meat Beater Matt.Greg is a MEMBER of the
Distinguished Troll Society last time I checked and empowered the
Trolls to call out all the BS'ers that ply their craft on UseNet,
those running down everyone elses opinion in order to make themselves
look good.Anyway it looks like our old nemisis Pinkie has resigned
from alt.cooking-chat.BoooooHoooo, ehhhh Pinkie! :-)

Ah, I see that "rod" and "nurk" are one and the same! Looks like I was
right and you jerks are expert sock puppeteers!

Krypsis

Old June 22nd 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Acey's at 847 McDowell Road (between Ellis Ave and Apple Ridge shopping
center) has Cooper tires.I reckon as how on Wednesday or maybe Thursday
of this week, I am going over there and get new Cooper tires and new
mufflers on my 1983 big old Dodge van.I needs to snail mail them photos
of The Trail of Honor I took last month with my camera to that married
Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond too, and renew my
snail mail subscriptions to Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and PC
World and Smart Computing magazines.Might as well spend that money.
cuhulin