Old June 21st 10, 08:14 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING "Steve Pinkie Calvin" on Resignation Day, A Look back!

**Steve "Calvin" wrote in his farewell address speech to alt.cooking-
chat 6/19/2010...

I've half-heartedly said it before, but this time it's a done deal -
I'm
bidding ac-c adieu. I've tried to help but it seems that I've just
****ed a lot of people off over the years, been KF'd etc.. Believe
me,
it was totally unintended. (well... for the most part. ;-) ) Could I
have morphed into another id as so many others to? You betcha. Not
going
to happen. I'm me, period. I'm a brutally honest person and that
seems
to be unpopular. Oh well. That's me and I ain't changing so I'm going
"give up".

Reply if you choose, but I'm removing this group from my usenet
server
so it's not gonna get to me - seriously - I'm done here. I've tried
help when I could but it seems as though I've failed. Such is life.
**** happens, suck it up and move on...

To those of you whom I've "known" for years (and hopefully you know
who
you are), I do mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvqPffzDMQ
-
Steve

***Seems you were the one doing all the bickering Steve when anyone
decided to challenge a receipe or cooking technique or anything that
had to do with food in general...I still remember you lambasting some
poor lady over the prep of a roasted porkloin and whether or not
garlic should/could be used in a Joe's Special...You are as arrogant
as they come Steve and the Trolls know your M.O and will continue to
shadow you wherever you post, to let the masses in on your little
secret, EGO MANIAC. No one elses point of view matters, only yours!
You are the EXPERT Steve, you've been telling us that for almost a
decade now!...Bwahahahaha!

Congrats is in order on your "Resignation Day"...Well done Steve, you
rode rough-shot over this group for years and it wasn't until recently
the Trolls showed up here to show you up and put an end to your
private little play pen...Happy trails SeaTraveller Steve (aka Steve
Kombat Kramer, and 15 sock puppets, formerly of Chaing Mai Thailand
and now parts unknown)...We'll all miss you like a bad case of diahrea
after eating one of your God aweful receipes...See ya soon on some
other MB Pinkie, the Trolls will be searching for you with a fine
tooth comb...*grin, sh%t eatin style*

Sincerely,

Your Friends from the Distinguished Troll Society
Old June 22nd 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 21, 3:14*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Though I never saw his posts in the other groups when I first visited
RK, unless you would post a funny post he made somewhere else, I
didn't need to. I read enough in rec knives and had enough dealings
with him to know this dude was a piece. After a little googling I just
couldn't believe it.shaking my head

Like with Krypsie, I haven't seen one post of his in any other group
he frequents unless you post one of his tirades, but I know he does
the same freeking thing there as he does here. Anyone who comes to the
aid of one of usenets biggest (yet fascinating if anything
else) ....actually biggest I have seen thus far - habitual liars - has
deep psycological seeds that were planted as a wee little tyke. I
don't know his story, nor do I care to know or diagnose it, but I do
know his ass is here to stay and that speaks volumes no matter how he
tries the ole' twist and turn or shuck and jive and I'll reiterate
again, I have no problems on any other group except the ones that
brought Batman and his Boy Wonder and with someone else in here who
has made and burned numerous bridges with just about everyone at one
time or another if you disagree with him. Imagine that, to someone
with common sense that says it all - end of story. Unfortunately this
is usenet and I won't be that lucky because many don't have common
sense :-)

***and if someone is going to bitch about this post, no one made you
open up the thread. If you complain, you are just complaining to be
complaining so don't try an veil your post with concern because people
with sense can see right through it.....though they may not post it
here because of fear of retribution or getting in the middle....they
see it. I took out the other three {?} groups this was CP to - so if
"you know who" finds it - he found it because he sought it out in
RRS. ;-)
Old June 22nd 10, 08:03 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

It is a good thing that you are so obsessed with this guy. You would
have no life at all without him. Have you simply tried to tell him that
you want to suck his cock? It's obvious to one and all that this is
what you want. Try it. Maybe he'll let you.

Is it so very hard to be in the closet?
Old June 22nd 10, 09:55 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 22, 12:03*am, Anonymouse wrote:
It is a good thing that you are so obsessed with this guy. You would
have no life at all without him. Have you simply tried to tell him that
you want to suck his cock? *It's obvious to one and all that this is
what you want. Try it. Maybe he'll let you.

Is it so very hard to be in the closet?

***Hey mouse, go see blow job jensen, he's giving free headers so run
along and play...Too bad but the Trolls are here to stay whether you
like it or not...Just embrace it and know that we are now part of the
"Fabric of Society" as it pertains to UseNet...Kraven makes more
enemies than anyone in UseNet history and you can bet he's always
lurking looking to stir up a hornets nest...and of course the
Distinguished Trolls will be there to disprove everything he claims as
fact...

"...and growing up I learned my morals from Gene, Hoppy, and the
Cisco Kid..." [didn't they kill the horse Kombat?]

Steve Kombat Pinkie Kramer
aka The Chaing Mai Snapper