RadioBanter

-   -   Static, Static, Static! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152052-re-static-static-static.html)

[email protected] June 24th 10 02:20 PM

Static, Static, Static!

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

dave June 24th 10 02:33 PM

Static, Static, Static!

Gregg wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:54 am, "D. Peter wrote:
On 6/23/10 05:54 , dxAce wrote:

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?num=1&delay=15&scale=0...

When I stepped outside around 5 AM I could hear the thunder off this thing as
it was over Milwaukee about 90 miles away.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You should experience it on this end.

But with this much electric noise, you can really hear the
difference between a wire, the Eavesdropper and the MTA.

I'm clear hear. On http://www.short-wave.info/index.php...700&timbus=NOW
it's showing nothing for 14.700 at this time - pretty nice music
though with no interference of any kind.

Check for an intermod product. Try to find a local MW playing the same
music.

Bill Baka June 24th 10 10:35 PM

Static, Static, Static!

On 06/24/2010 06:20 AM, wrote:
Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

There is no cure for cheapskates.

sctvguy1[_2_] June 25th 10 01:14 PM

Static, Static, Static!

wrote:

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You do know that BP does NOT own those stations? They are locally owned by
people who buy the gas from the company. Boycotting them doesn't do a damn
thing. Do you also know that BP is the only oil company that does NOT do
business with Arabs?

dxAce June 25th 10 01:25 PM

Static, Static, Static!

sctvguy1 wrote:

wrote:

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You do know that BP does NOT own those stations? They are locally owned by
people who buy the gas from the company. Boycotting them doesn't do a damn
thing. Do you also know that BP is the only oil company that does NOT do
business with Arabs?

Not to knock BP, but they certainly do business with Arabs.

Arabs being anyone, or any country whose principle language is Arabic.

[email protected] June 25th 10 02:16 PM

Static, Static, Static!

What if that had happened in any of the Great Lakes?
cuhulin

Brenda Ann[_2_] June 25th 10 02:20 PM

Static, Static, Static!

"sctvguy1" wrote in message

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You do know that BP does NOT own those stations? They are locally owned
by
people who buy the gas from the company. Boycotting them doesn't do a
damn
thing. Do you also know that BP is the only oil company that does NOT do
business with Arabs?

Not only that, but the gas they are buying most likely didn't COME from BP,
either... since all of it goes to the spot market and is bought back by
various companies (not to mention that a large number of companies buy their
gas from the same batch at the same refineries..)

[email protected] June 25th 10 03:02 PM

Static, Static, Static!

http://www.devilfinder.com
Who owns BP gas stations?

devilfinder.com
BP and Saudi Arabia

I am getting couch sores, akin to bed sores.I would like to sit here on
doggy's couch and watch all of those old Korean movies on TCM, but I
gots to git up and stir around, woik on mah howis furr ah wyle.
cuhulin

Gregg June 26th 10 02:12 AM

Static, Static, Static!

On Jun 24, 9:33*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:

I'm clear hear. Onhttp://www.short-wave.info/index.php?freq=14700&timbus=NOW
it's showing nothing for 14.700 at this time - pretty nice music
though with no interference of any kind.

Check for an intermod product. *Try to find a local MW playing the same
music.- Hide quoted text -

Nah, I found it. No intermod here. ;-)

dave June 26th 10 02:36 PM

Static, Static, Static!

Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You do know that BP does NOT own those stations? They are locally owned
by
people who buy the gas from the company. Boycotting them doesn't do a
damn
thing. Do you also know that BP is the only oil company that does NOT do
business with Arabs?

Not only that, but the gas they are buying most likely didn't COME from BP,
either... since all of it goes to the spot market and is bought back by
various companies (not to mention that a large number of companies buy their
gas from the same batch at the same refineries..)

Raw gasoline is generic, but major brands have their own proprietary mix
of additives which is mixed in at the terminal.