Old June 24th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Static, Static, Static!

Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old June 24th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:54 am, "D. Peter wrote:
On 6/23/10 05:54 , dxAce wrote:

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?num=1&delay=15&scale=0...

When I stepped outside around 5 AM I could hear the thunder off this thing as
it was over Milwaukee about 90 miles away.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You should experience it on this end.

But with this much electric noise, you can really hear the
difference between a wire, the Eavesdropper and the MTA.

I'm clear hear. On http://www.short-wave.info/index.php...700&timbus=NOW
it's showing nothing for 14.700 at this time - pretty nice music
though with no interference of any kind.

Check for an intermod product. Try to find a local MW playing the same
music.
Old June 24th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/24/2010 06:20 AM, wrote:
Yesterday, I passed by two British POLLUTION (BP) gas stations when I
went to Acey's to get new tires.Damn TRAITORS out there are still buying
British POLLUTION (BP) gas!

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

There is no cure for cheapskates.
Old June 25th 10, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What if that had happened in any of the Great Lakes?
cuhulin

Old June 25th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Who owns BP gas stations?

devilfinder.com
BP and Saudi Arabia

I am getting couch sores, akin to bed sores.I would like to sit here on
doggy's couch and watch all of those old Korean movies on TCM, but I
gots to git up and stir around, woik on mah howis furr ah wyle.
cuhulin

Old June 26th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 24, 9:33*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:

I'm clear hear. Onhttp://www.short-wave.info/index.php?freq=14700&timbus=NOW
it's showing nothing for 14.700 at this time - pretty nice music
though with no interference of any kind.

Check for an intermod product. *Try to find a local MW playing the same
music.- Hide quoted text -

Nah, I found it. No intermod here. ;-)

VHF static JIMMIE Antenna 8 May 11th 11 04:27 PM
Rain Static ? Deni F5VJC Antenna 113 December 19th 06 04:13 PM
Mr. Static - Index: The On-Line Resource for Static-Related Compliance Issues RHF Shortwave 0 February 10th 06 10:31 AM
static Extreme Scanner 0 March 14th 04 12:25 AM