Old June 27th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Matching Transformer PDF

http://www.dxing.info/equipment/impe...ing_bryant.pdf

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 27th 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

http://www.dxing.info/equipment/impe...ing_bryant.pdf

Here I think is the original article by John Bryant which appeared back in the
late 80's in Fine Tuning Proceedings (though this one is dated 2001):

http://home.comcast.net/~markwa1ion/...ansformers.pdf

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 28th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...nt_i mpedance

Old June 29th 10, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 27, 5:24*pm, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://www.dxing.info/equipment/impe...ing_bryant.pdf

Here I think is the original article by John Bryant which appeared back in the
late 80's in Fine Tuning Proceedings (though this one is dated 2001):

http://home.comcast.net/~markwa1ion/...ansformers.pdf

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you..._find_volts_cu...

Dave you turn a good link ~ RHF
Old June 29th 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Dave you turn a good link ~ RHF
.

The WWW is like peeling an onion. The farther you go the more you want
to cry.