Old June 29th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Strom Thurmond From SC RIP

On Jun 29, 6:07*am, wrote:
This morning, Paul Gallo, on his radio talk show, said the Roy Rogers
Museum closed down last year.
That is/was one of those kinds of Museums that should be kept going
forever.http://www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin

Roy Rogers Museum -story-
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2890
* Closing Notice
http://rwarn17588.wordpress.com/2010...from-route-66/
Old June 29th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Gallo said they auctioned Trigger off,,, the stuffed Trigger.I
think the dog's name was Bullet.

That is some crazy names for a horse and a dog.My dog's name is
Blueberry, but I have to call her BlueberryBelle for that married Irish
woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.Because she wanted me to
name my dog Belle.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org
cuhulin

Old June 29th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There used to be a Roy Rogers Roast Beef restaurant on Terry Road,
almost at the intersection of Terry Road and Highway 80.One night many
years ago when I was out rambling around, I stopped off there.I was the
only one sitting at a table in there and there was a pretty waitress gal
cleaning off a table.She real quick like hiked her skirt above her arse
so I could see her white panties.
cuhulin

Old June 30th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DNC Dumbass wrote:

Who was Strom Thurmond?

Republican, racist, child rapist. *Bet you hypocrites are PROUD.

Well, we're pretty darn happy that he was a child rapist while he was a Democrat.

LMFAO

Child rapist? -Nope!

The age of concent in South Carolina is 16.

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Racist? - on the contrary!

December 17, 2003-
Essie Mae Washington-Williams, a 78-year-old retiree living in Los
Angeles, says former U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond Sr., a onetime
segregationist, fathered her when he was 22 and living in his parents'
home in Edgefield. Her mother, Carrie Butler, 16 at the time, worked
as a maid in the Thurmonds' home.

"She waited until after his passing because she had such a profound
love and respect for her father and so did he for her. ... They both
shared a mutual respect that raised the bar of integrity, as we
generally know it," Wheaton said Tuesday on ABC's "Good Morning
America."

He said Williams was not seeking money and did not want to challenge
Thurmond's will.

How does having sex and creating life with a different race make one a
racist?
Only in the Liberal Fascist propagandic mind.
Old June 30th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
How to build a Poison Ivy fence

Yeahhhh, that's the ticket.That's what I want.

devilfinder.com
Where to buy Poison Ivy plants
cuhulin

Old June 30th 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
How to build a Poison Ivy fence

Yeahhhh, that's the ticket.That's what I want.

devilfinder.com
Where to buy Poison Ivy plants
cuhulin

Cultivating noxious weeds is a misdemeanor in many places.
Old June 30th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is some Poison Ivy in my back yard, on that fence across the rear
of my back yard.Maybe if I stick some bean poles along the sides of my
back yard and string some fish line along those poles I can get some of
that Poison Ivy to grow along there.Any of those B HO ButtKissers
who tresspass in my yard, I want that Poison Ivy to eat em up!
cuhulin

Old June 30th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MTV Welcomes Miss.woman to 'The Real World.
http://www.clarionledger.com

She likes New Orleans so much, she wants to move there.
Good, let that Commie lib Go to New Orleans and Stay there!
cuhulin