Old July 2nd 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Ping: LarGai

We really need to coordinate our efforts and bury that list of names.
That's making things a little warm around here.
Old July 3rd 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Ping: Steve aka hijacker

On Jul 1, 9:40*pm, Takin & Kanoknuan takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
We really need to coordinate our efforts and bury that list of names.
That's making things a little warm around here.

***Yeppers, things are heating up for Pinkie and we're ALL delighted
to see him back in the mix...You certainly haven't grown any new brain
cells while on hiatus, what, trying to "Troll the Trolls" hijacking
our user i.d's and trying to blend in (like this post
lol)...?...You're just too well known as a UseNet Blowhard to fit in
to the DTS Pinkie...Silly old fart ;-)

WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Ping Doc X I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 4 June 30th 06 01:46 AM
Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
Ping: Jay Frank Gilliland CB 1 November 9th 04 12:38 PM
OT ping Jim Steveo CB 80 October 11th 04 04:33 PM