Old July 3rd 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: June 26, 2010

Liberty Net: June 26, 2010

http://3950.net/2010/07/liberty-net-june-26-2010/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

SOME VERY DEEP analysis of world events was heard this week on
amateur radio’s most exciting net, the Liberty Net — along with
strong dissenting views. Intentional interference was almost
entirely absent, as the jammer identified during the last net
session has apparently slunk away in shame.

Here is a small sampling of what you’ll hear on this week’s
recording (the times given are when the subject was brought up,
timed from the beginning of the recording):

• An 86-year-old woman was recently tasered in her bed by a
police-uniformed thug who didn’t like her “attitude.” Is such evil a
consequence of the brutalization of our young men, caused by
ordering them to commit atrocities in the Middle East? (3 hours 50
minutes)

• Are private financial entities going to be acquiring large parts
of sovereign nations in order to “foreclose” on their unpayable
“debts”? (1 hour 12 minutes)

• Do the financial oligarchs have an agenda to eliminate the
traditional American single family home? (1 hour 14 minutes)

• Why has the regime in Washington rejected the help of the Belgians
and the Danes in cleaning up the Gulf oil spill? And why has it
similarly rejected the use of Kevin Costner’s oil/water separation
technology, which is known to work effectively? (1 hour 31 minutes)

• The election of Obama — and the flooding of our nation with those
to whom Constitutional liberty and the rule of law are alien
concepts — presage the end of our freedom. America may continue to
exist in name only, but not in any meaningful sense. (2 hours 17
minutes)

• Is possible to sink any lower than a society wherein the
government claims the right to assassinate its citizens at will?
That is what has happened right here in the former United States of
America. (2 hours 32 minutes)

• If we suddenly “won” our losing war in Afghanistan, what exactly
would we have “won” that is of any use whatever to the American
people? Does anyone even know why we are there? (Except, of course,
the Zionists, who know very well: they are the motivating and
controlling force behind the Washington regime’s illegal invasion
and murder campaign there.) (3 hours 46 minutes)

• Obama is only an employee of the international oligarchs. His
bankster employers hate free-thinking, armed White Americans and
they hate the original American republic — and they intend on
converting us, and all nations, into a kibbutz-style slave
plantation. (4 hours 3 minutes)

• The ethnically-distinct oligarchs who misrule us have no love for
racial minorities — but they use them for cheap labor, and to
Balkanize us and racemix us out of existence. They have not yet
successfully Balkanized or created a “minority” problem in China,
however. (4 hours 20 minutes)

• Has a secret “Balfour Declaration” been agreed to by our illegal
rulers, giving possession of the United States to foreign powers?
Will ethnic cleansing be used here, just as it has in Palestine? (4
hours 27 minutes)

The Liberty Net is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern
Time on or near (within 10 kHz or so) 3950 kHz lower sideband.

All our thanks go to N2SAG and N2IRJ and especially W1WCR for their
hard work which makes the Liberty Net and its Internet adjuncts
possible. Remember, you can download the Net right here at
http://3950.net and listen in your gym or on your way to work or
anywhere you choose.

http://3950.net/2010/07/liberty-net-june-26-2010/

--