Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default Unequal Law Enforcement Reigns at 0baMa0s DOJ

[...]

The dismissal of the voter intimidation lawsuit against armed New
Black Panthers in Philadelphia is the most prominent example of this
hostility toward race-neutral enforcement of civil rights laws. But
that dismissal is far from the only manifestation of the beliefs
infesting the Department. Many other cases and decisions some of
which I will detail below are in question and deserve scrutiny.

On Election Day 2008, armed men wearing the uniforms and jackboots of
the New Black Panther Party were posted in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
at the entrance to a polling site. They brandished a weapon and
intimidated voters. After the election, the Civil Rights Division at
the U.S. Department of Justice brought a voter intimidation case
against the New Black Panther Party and these armed thugs. I, and
other Justice lawyers, obtained an entry of default after the
defendants ignored the case against them.

Before a final judgment could be entered, however, our superiors
ordered dismissal of the claims.

Congress has sought answers from the Department about why the Black
Panther case was dismissed. The Department has repeatedly claimed the
facts and law did not support the case which of course is false.
Others have speculated about a White House involvement. But I believe
the best explanation for the corrupt dismissal of the case is the
profound hostility by the Obama Civil Rights Division in the Justice
Department towards a race-neutral enforcement of civil rights laws.

This hostility was and is on open display within the Department of
Justice.

[...]

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/j-chris...pjm-exclusive/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0Id...eature=related

Gov. Sarah Palin SLAMS 0baMa0 / Fidel Castro Praises 0baMa0 N∅ ∅baMa∅ Shortwave 1 September 24th 09 12:35 AM
Pro-0baMa0/Zelaya protestors turns violent - HEIL 0baMa0 NAZI's!! Barry[_3_] Shortwave 0 August 15th 09 01:25 AM
unequal lenght issue ml Antenna 3 March 6th 05 06:15 PM
Unequal dipole legs on shortened antenna Ken Antenna 2 February 25th 04 04:28 PM
Unequal length dipole arms Ron Antenna 9 July 12th 03 09:13 AM