Old July 8th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default La Voz de Rossiya

La Voz de Rossiya in SS.
0400-0500 July 8,2010 UTC.
FRG7 20m longwire.
Where is this xmtr?
Cuba??
It was very strong at my location in Piedmont NC.
Actually had to turn on the Attenuator to prevent overloading.
Dan
AI8O
Old July 8th 10, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 7, 11:13*pm, ai8o wrote:
La Voz de Rossiya in SS.
0400-0500 July 8,2010 UTC.
FRG7 20m longwire.
Where is this xmtr?
Cuba??
It was very strong at my location in Piedmont NC.
Actually had to turn on the Attenuator to prevent overloading.
Dan
AI8O

La Voz de Rossiya

? On What Frequency ?

? What Language ?
* La Voz de ~ Spanish ?
* Rossiya ~ Spanish or Russian

-or- maybe it was Radio Rossii
{Russia Domestic Shortwave}
http://www.radiorus.ru/
7440 kHz ?
5920 kHz ?
7320 kHz ?
7200 kHz ?
6075 kHz ?
_ _ _ _ kHz ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...87574c9a3b8a3b
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...edded50d11d122

hope this helps ~ RHF
Old July 8th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 8, 6:11*am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 7, 11:13*pm, ai8o wrote:

La Voz de Rossiya in SS.
0400-0500 July 8,2010 UTC.
FRG7 20m longwire.
Where is this xmtr?
Cuba??
It was very strong at my location in Piedmont NC.
Actually had to turn on the Attenuator to prevent overloading.
Dan
AI8O

La Voz de Rossiya

? On What Frequency ?

? What Language ?
* La Voz de ~ Spanish ?
* Rossiya ~ Spanish or Russian

-or- maybe it was Radio Rossii
{Russia Domestic Shortwave}http://www.radiorus.ru/
7440 kHz ?
5920 kHz ?
7320 kHz ?
7200 kHz ?
6075 kHz ?
_ _ _ _ *kHz ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...edded50d11d122

hope this helps ~ RHF
*.

La Voz de Rossiya in SS
SS= Spanish

Rossiya=Russia in Spanish

9735 KHz

La Voz de Rossiya= The Voice of Russia

Dan
AI8o
Old July 8th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ai8o wrote:

La Voz de Rossiya in SS.
0400-0500 July 8,2010 UTC.
FRG7 20m longwire.
Where is this xmtr?
Cuba??

EiBi shows 9735 via French Guiana.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 8th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:16:28 -0700 (PDT), ai8o
wrote:

On Jul 8, 6:11*am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 7, 11:13*pm, ai8o wrote:

[...]

Montsinery, French Guiana

Jim

Old July 8th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Montsinery,French Guiana La Voz de Rossi

Russky.
cuhulin

Old July 8th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:

On Jul 8, 6:11*am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 7, 11:13*pm, ai8o wrote:

La Voz de Rossiya in SS.
0400-0500 July 8,2010 UTC.
FRG7 20m longwire.
Where is this xmtr?
Cuba??
It was very strong at my location in Piedmont NC.
Actually had to turn on the Attenuator to prevent overloading.
Dan
AI8O

La Voz de Rossiya

? On What Frequency ?

? What Language ?
* La Voz de ~ Spanish ?
* Rossiya ~ Spanish or Russian

-or- maybe it was Radio Rossii
{Russia Domestic Shortwave}http://www.radiorus.ru/
7440 kHz ?
5920 kHz ?
7320 kHz ?
7200 kHz ?
6075 kHz ?
_ _ _ _ *kHz ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8c87574c9a3b8a...

hope this helps ~ RHF
*.

La Voz de Rossiya in SS
SS= Spanish

Rossiya=Russia in Spanish

9735 KHz

La Voz de Rossiya= The Voice of Russia

Dan
AI8o

- Montsinery, French Guiana
-
- Jim

On the D5 appears to be Buildings
and 14 Towers plus two outlying.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Montsi...N&hl=en&tab=wl
Old July 9th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bananas.

Montsinery Tonnegrande, French Guiana has a nice Zoo too.
http://www.panoramio.com
cuhulin