Old July 10th 10, 12:31 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

Default THIS IS NO ACCIDENT, COMRADES

In London last week, I had dinner with an old friend, Ambrose Evans-
Pritchard, one of the world's most well-known journalists who
currently writes the financial news column for the Daily Telegraph.

A few days later (7/04), Ambrose unloaded a column that made a
headline on Drudge, that the US is headed for a repeat of the 1932
Great Depression.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...like-1932.html

Here's the question to make sense of this: Did the Great Depression
result in an expansion of economic freedom or an expansion of
government control?

It's a rhetorical question, of course. The Great Depression ushered
in a sea-change shift away from individual liberty to massive
unconstitutional government interference in American lives. It also
launched the Democrats' monopoly control of political power in
Congress, most specifically in the House where all the money is
initially spent, that lasted sixty-two years, from 1932 to 1994.

We are now on the verge of a Second Great Depression. As the
apparatchiks in the Kremlin of the Soviet Union would say when
confronted with a curious convergence of events, "This is no accident,
Comrades."

[...]

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/4143/2/
Old July 10th 10, 01:13 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

A few days later (7/04), Ambrose unloaded a column that made a
headline on Drudge, that the US is headed for a repeat of the 1932
Great Depression.

Wow. You don't miss a thing, do you?

He gets around - he's a legend in his own mind.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com