Old July 10th 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default 4th of July Kombat KlownFest ~Trolls, Bogus Research, SkypeCalls, Machine Guns, Sock Puppets & more

Say Hey Stevie:

Do you recall the pun I made regarding you and the former U.S.
Consulate (Chiang Mai) Eric J Rubin sharing a pickled pigs foot and a
bottle of beer together? You posted the email to the consulate who
replied, "That Made My Day" ROTFFLMFAO. Stevie can't win for losing.
Always the guy who gets the flat wheel trolley at the supermarket.
Always the poor soul that claims to always be there, done it, but
never manages to get the t-shirt. Always the poor soul who claims the
title ofl, "Boot Mouth".

Stevie I never sold any business in Thailand. Simply because I never
owned any business. No one accepts your brand of bull****. And neither
did the police at the station house on January 8, 2004. Whereas you
were under arrest for sending abusive faxes from Hillside Condo in
Chiang Mai to the Pickle King business. You played and you paid the
price. I had to sign a police report enabling your release. Bet'cha
you had a change of underwear that day. Such a pity your photography
business went belly up in the, "very small town of Chiang Mai". As you
continue to leach off of your wife's rental property in Osaka, Japan.
I take this opportunity to say, "rots 'o ruck buddy". LMAO!

182 days to go for your 7th year anniversary arrest at the Changpuak
police station in Chiang Mai, Thailand. January 8, 2004. A day that
shall live in infamy.

5555 Yee-Haw !!