Old July 12th 10, 12:30 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Okay guys I'm done, see you on moderated forums.

On 7/12/2010 4:09 AM, Scott Koplin wrote:

***Hey Pinkie...

Scott, have you forgotten? YOU are the original Pinkie
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg Trying to use the
name for Kramer isn't fooling anyone, least of all yourself. You will
always live in shame over that, and people will continue to laugh at you
for it.

thought you were headed over to the moderated groups
with Kinky Sod Chuckles the Klown but I guess its like the failed YH-
Knive Knut Group...

If I can find Kramer, anybody can. Just do a web search. It's not as if
he's hiding.
But moderated forums don't allow trolls, so unless you have something
on-topic to add,
you will not be welcome there.

.I'll even use my THREE User I.D's from
YH-Knives that I Trolled that group with...That way you'll recognise
me...:-)

Scott, doesn't this give you a clue about how sick you are? Go play with
your guns.

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/
Old July 12th 10, 01:26 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
"kop" wrote in message

***Hey Pinkie...

Trying to use the name for Kramer isn't fooling anyone, least of all
yourself. You will always live in shame over that, and people will
continue to laugh at you for it.

**Steve, trying to use the name 'Anonymouse' isn't fooling anyone, least of
all yourself. You will always live in shame over that pic that Bob took of
you down at the police station on the day that he had you arrested, and
people will continue to laugh at you for it. *grin*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501