Old July 13th 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Hey Steve, Can We Skype Call You :-)

Kombats research anal-ist "David" spewed from his pie hole ...

"...and since its the weekend I'll wait until Monday to make the
calls...Skype makes it almost free so why not...?"

***Hey Pinkie, if "David" won't follow through with his promise maybe
we can Skype call you instead...How about giving us some info and I'll
practically guarantee the Trolls will be lined up in droves...I'm sure
Cheesy Bob will have some choice words for you as will all the
Trolls...Throw in Kraptos number and we can kill 2 birds with one
stone...:-)

Old July 13th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 14/07/2010 3:21 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Kombats research anal-ist "David" spewed from his pie hole ...

"...and since its the weekend I'll wait until Monday to make the
calls...Skype makes it almost free so why not...?"

***Hey Pinkie, if "David" won't follow through with his promise maybe

No Scott, YOU are pinkie! Remember, it's you who has the pink tutu fetish!

we can Skype call you instead...How about giving us some info and I'll
practically guarantee the Trolls will be lined up in droves...I'm sure

5 trolls does not a "drove" make!

Cheesy Bob will have some choice words for you as will all the

Make sure he puts his teeth in and hopefully he will not **** himself
this time!

Trolls...Throw in Kraptos number and we can kill 2 birds with one
stone...:-)

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

*
Old July 14th 10, 12:54 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Cheesy Bob will have some choice words for you as will all the

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Me has been retired since 1993 with a modest income. Even 'nuff left
over to buy you detox kits from Aden. You were the biggest clown
prince in Chiang Mai and the biggest joke where you are now.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

*

Old July 14th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Well there is a least one compliment I can give you. At least you knew
where all the best and cheapest noodle stands are located in Chiang
Mai.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

*

Old July 14th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Meet meeeee at the slop chute, by the olddddd Wang Puuuuu,,,,, day
oldddd potatos, for a fiery stewwwwww,,,,,,

You ever hear that song before? I heard it years and years ago on my
radio.
cuhulin

Old July 14th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 14/07/2010 9:54 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Cheesy Bob will have some choice words for you as will all the

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

That's Krypsis, not "Stevie"

Krypsis ---- (ME) lives in Australia!

Don't believe me? Check the headers! Unlike your troll mates, I don't
obfuscate mine!

Stevie NOT ME) is a man of the world and lives wherever he pleases.

Me has been retired since 1993 with a modest income.

A modest income to match your equally modest brain!

Even 'nuff left over to buy you detox kits from Aden.

So generous with your modest income. I'm surprised you had any left over
from your grog purchases!

You were the biggest clown prince in Chiang Mai and the biggest joke where you are now.

I (Krypsis) have never lived in Chiang Mai nor do I ever intend to
reside there in the future. Too many idiots like you already live there!
By the by, I would hardly call your "existence" anything like "living".

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Once a Jackass, always a Jackass!

Krypsis

*
Old July 14th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 14/07/2010 10:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Well there is a least one compliment I can give you. At least you knew
where all the best and cheapest noodle stands are located in Chiang
Mai.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

*

Steve might have that knowledge, Krypsis does not. Krypsis has only ever
spent a limited time in Chiang Mai. Certainly not enough time to become
any sort of expert on "Noodle Bars".

Krypsis

*

Old July 14th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Meet meeeee at the slop chute, by the olddddd Wang Puuuuu,,,,, day
oldddd potatos, for a fiery stewwwwww,,,,,,

You ever hear that song before? I heard it years and years ago on my
radio.
cuhulin

Sounds Coonass, from W. of NOLA.
Old July 14th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It is a Military/Veterans kind of a funny song.

Lady vet at the Animal Medical Health center this morning said doggy
probally has kennel cough, mild chest infection.She handed me some
antibiotics to give doggy twice each day.If doggy is still hacking and
trying to cough up something by this time next Wednesday, I am taking
doggy back for an X-Ray.At least doggy got her toenails trimmed this
morning.Doggy does NOT like to ride in my van! Maybe she doesn't trust
my driving.
cuhulin

Old July 14th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 14, 10:23*am, wrote:
It is a Military/Veterans kind of a funny song.

Lady vet at the Animal Medical Health center this morning said doggy
probally has kennel cough, mild chest infection.She handed me some
antibiotics to give doggy twice each day.If doggy is still hacking and
trying to cough up something by this time next Wednesday, I am taking
doggy back for an X-Ray.At least doggy got her toenails trimmed this
morning.Doggy does NOT like to ride in my van! Maybe she doesn't trust
my driving.
cuhulin

***Hey cu...maybe "doggy" got INFECTED from one Roger Wiseman...*smirk*