Old July 22nd 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Short-Wave .Info -website- with active Grey-Line Map

On Jul 21, 1:13*pm, RHF wrote:
Short-Wave .Info -website- with active Grey-Line Map

http://www.short-wave.info

This is an interesting website for Shortwave Radio
Listeners (SWLs) -so-check-it-out-

SEARCH BY :

* Find Frequencies for {Broadcaster}
in {Language} at {Time} GMT [GO]

* Find out what Stations are Broadcasting
on a Frequency of {______} MHz [NOW]

Webpage : Short Wave Bands [Frequency]http://www.short-wave.info/index.php?feature=frequencies

Webpage : Short Wave Propagationhttp://www.short-wave.info/index.php?feature=propagation

Web LINKS :

* Wireless Wafflehttp://www.mf2fm.com/blog/
Wireless Waffle - A whole spectrum of radio related rubbish

* www. Short-Wave Monitor .Com -by- Pieter de Hartoghttp://www.shortwavemonitor.com/

World of Radio -by- Glenn Hauserhttp://www.worldofradio.com/

and now you know -cause- you just read it ~ RHF
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reportshttp://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports
*.
*.

Yeah, there was someone in here, I forget who, who posted that link
(shortwave info) that's one of the three I use - but I use that one
first no doubt. Best site by far, at least for me anyway.