Old July 24th 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

On Jul 23, 6:18*am, RHF wrote:
William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time
-website-http://www.hourofthetime.com/
*.
About : Hour of the Time [HOTT]
Fighting for Freedom since 1993http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=2
-and-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hour_of_the_Time
-and-http://www.hourofthetime.com/hott.htm
*.
How-To-Listen to "The Hour of the Time" @ 9~10PM ESThttp://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=149
*.
Broadcast on the World Wide Freedom Radio Networkhttp://hourofthetime.com/wwfrn/WWFRN/Welcome.html
*.
The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William 'Bill' Cooperhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2829245257205113781#
-source- Google Videos -with-more-video-links-
*.
Hour of Our Time Promo -on- YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5NaQZVC48
*.
William Cooper -the- "Mystery Babylon" Serieshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrG1VRfIKs
*.
William Cooper [Play List with Many HOTT Videos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc
*.
William Cooper HOTT with many Play Listshttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_qu...
*.
Search YouTube for : William Cooperhttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=William+Cooper&aq=f
*.
Search YouTube for : "Hour of the Time"http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Hour+of+the+Time%22&aq=f
*.
and now you know -cause-
you just read it here ~ RHF
*.

Thanks for those links. That was right when I was getting into the
hobby pretty good and a friend of mine had told me of Bill's shows on
SW. I later got his book, a great read BTW. I remember a bunch of us
half joking and half serious saying "this guy is going to wear out his
welcome here on planet earth." I was shocked when I heard what
happened but then it basically confirmed my views on a couple of
things.

His boy was on SW not too long ago because I heard him, not there
anymore.:-( I'll definitely looking for that video when it comes out.
Old July 24th 10, 09:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 23, 8:35*pm, Gregg wrote:
On Jul 23, 6:18*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

anymore.:-( I'll definitely looking for that video when it comes out.- Hide quoted text -

I was mistaken. That was someone else who had a boy that took over for
a while, maybe an Anderson? I thought he was TXing from Ky. somewhere.
I'm on part eight of his video "The Hour Of Our Time" pretty good and
a shame that it ended that way for him. If anyone else wants to know
about how he died and skip through all the other parts....start at
Part 6 - well put together video.
Old July 26th 10, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 25, 3:24*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Jul 25, 1:47*pm, wrote:

Watchin ah leetl bit uv CNN tee vee noos.The guy on CNN said Nigeria is
kidnapping oil company executives and killing them, and also blowing up
some oil lines.Video clip showed some people by a ditch and being shot
and killed.

cuhulin

Typical. Blacks are always chimping out. As in Haiti, Zimbabwe, South
Africa, Detroit and elsewhere, they kill and/or drive out the people
who make things work and then sit around and blame Whitey when their
country/city turns to $hit.

I can say from experience (at least for me) that is true. The
subdivsion I was raised in was beautiful / immaculate back in the mid
60's too mid 70's. Great K through sixth grade schools within a ten
minute walk from our front door. There were no black families in our
subdivision - zero- nada.

One black family moved in on one side of the subdivision and then two
on the other side within a years time. I guess more had moved in I
didn't know of because we had one black boy in my grade, then the next
year we had four in our fifth grade.

Long story short, that subdivsion in now crack alley and drug infested
and the once great school I attended is covered with graffiti
everywhere and wood boards where I suppose windows have been broken. I
went to visit my former school not even two years ago to take some
pics of the gym and hallways etc. and signed in at the desk. I
explained to them the years I went to that school and that I wanted to
look around and they gave me a visitors badge, I had a pretty good
time. But ALL the hallways were covered with Obama drawings, like a
coloring book type of thing where the kids would color inside the
lines, I wondered (but didn't ask) how they got coloring books like
that.

The tables had been flipped so too speak, I saw two white girls and
one white boy in that entire school. They had one white teacher that
spoke to me (though many black teachers saw me walking around) in the
hallway and I told her where we had lived and when I went to school
there and she kind of shook her head and said "I can't even imagine
it." Kind of says it all. Our house was sold to a white family who
lived there for three years and since then no one has actually bought
it and a group owns it and rents it out I guess. I found that out on
the auditors search page. Sad.

Old July 26th 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 25, 1:47*pm, wrote:

[...]

Racist....Why am I not surprised?
Old July 26th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/25/10 22:57 , Gregg wrote:
On Jul 25, 3:24 pm, DEFCON wrote:
On Jul 25, 1:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

What you describe is something that happens and has happened in
subdivisions/developments/communities across the culture.

"White Flight" is nothing new. In fact, it was actively
cultivated by real estate brokers in communities throughout the 50's
and 60's. The reason had less to do with race, and more to do with
profit. Sell whites on the fear, offer them fresh properties in the
suburbs, handle the sales and purchases on each end, turn around and
handle the purchase of the city properties by the new class moving
in. Fortunes were made.

That said, the new class need not be black to lower the standard
of living in a community. Two of the communities I grew up in are
now run down, lower end communities. And race is not involved. Both
were new construction, higher end, communities when we moved in.
Today, in the later one (where we moved in in the late 60's,) home
prices have fallen, the state of repair is poor, and 30% of homes
have been declared unfit for habitation.

Time is a bitch. And it levels all playing fields.

The previous community, into which we moved in '55, are now lower
end, now starter homes, though still nice homes as a whole, and,
again, racial components are not involved.

The phenomenon is driven by a lot of things. One is, that the
monied are often driven by new construction, fresher locales, and
distance from the madding crowd. While lower end buyers must buy
within their budget, or rent. That means existing, older homes, from
which the monied have moved for newer environs.

Race need not apply.

Now, there were blacks moving into the second community where I
grew up. And there was considerable noise about them. But the
unrecognized reality was that their homes were better maintained and
landscaped, and they often had nicer, if not more interesting, cars
in the garage. All of which may have been motivated by an intent to
avoid falling into stereotype. Without the over-and-above, they
would have fit right in to the existing environment without a hitch.

But these were not people who were put into these homes by 'block
busting commitees.' They bought, and mortgaged, their homes
themselves, based on their own qualifications. Blockbuster homes
were often bought by the committee, and then spun to the occupants
with assistance to those who could not otherwise afford to live in
the neighborhood. That's what led to the stereotype.

Even in those cases, the problems were not with blacks moving
into the homes, but with the committees putting them into homes that
they could not rightly afford, and couldn't maintain.

Now, your communty's situation may be different than mine. Likely
it is. But it's hardly a hard case of racially caused decay.
Community decay dates to the Greeks and Romans. It's part of the
process of evolution of a community. The case is more likely the
politically motivated ignorance of realties that put people into
homes the couldn't afford to maintain than it is the race of the
people themselves.

Old July 26th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I need a better small walk behind lawnmower.Doggy and I just now got
back home from the Animal Medical Center.Troy Majure,DVM, did a blood
test on doggy, she doesn't have heart worms.She has some serious plaque
on some of her right side upper teeth and her gums are
inflamed/infected.Troy Majure prescribed some stronger anti-biotic
(capsules) (Cephalexin 500 mg) for doggy, one capsule twice a day.He
told me to call him on Friday and let him know how doggy is doing.I
think I will take doggy back soon and let them do a dental thingy on
doggy.

I am fixin to go check out a couple of nearby pawn shops for a better
lawnmower, the engine on mine is acting up and those no good cheap
plastic wheels are slap worn out, a new set of wheels would cost almost
as much as a good pawn shop lawnmower.I could have done that on the way
home with doggy, but no damn way will I go to stores and leave doggy
locked up in my van by herself! especially in this hot humid weather.
cuhulin

Old July 26th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/26/2010 12:31 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 7/25/10 22:57 , Gregg wrote:

[...]

Nicely put Peter. In my neck of the world, the Hill District, is the so
called local getto. too many years ago, it was home to the captains of
industry. coal barons, steel magnets, etc. big beautiful homes, churches
looking like they belonged in old europe. and, as always does, the money
was lured out of the city, you can check/ read the history of the
first Johnstown flood. and other places in our mountains of western PA.
the homes left behind were mostly made into many apartment set-ups.
most people living in the city, blue collar, needed to be near their
work. and so it goes. max profit, little over all up keep. in a matter
of a generation, the large beautiful homes and the nice locals were a
slum. and so it now goes in the so called rust belt. BTW, the Hill
is the Hill Street station from the old cop series. "Hill Street Blues"
the main writer was an x cop from the burg.

BTW, on the way home from Indy, a bunch of us stopped to see "The Eye".
Peter, I love it! took a bunch of pix. always enjoy Chicago food too.

Drifter...

Old July 26th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Racist....Why am I not surprised?

Nah, just another typical agent, employing diversionary tactics
when the subject is not convenient. America is full of them, they come
from all walks of life. Better go find out what Bill Cooper had to say
- the criminals don't assasinate fools, but men of real value,
patriots who pose a danger to the judeo-masonic false elite. If only
5% of America would have taken heed to Bill Cooper's message, we
wouldn't face the quagmire we're in today.

God rest his soul!
Old July 26th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/25/10 22:57 , Gregg wrote:

[...]

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Old July 26th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/25/10 22:57 , Gregg wrote:

[...]

t .- Hide quoted text -

I can agree totally with what Peter and Drifter have written.
Communities do
devolve to a point where only folks at the bottom of the economic
ladder are left.
The fact that these are often African-Americans is not so much a
testament
to the cultural inferiority of blacks as it is a statement about how
our basic
economic structure is racist. Along with Gregg, of course....