Old July 24th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: July 17, 2010

Liberty Net: July 17, 2010

http://3950.net/2010/07/liberty-net-july-17-2010/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THE LIBERTY NET is one place on the radio dial where there are no
government or commercial “gatekeepers” — and it’s a place where
thoughtful and intelligent people are drawn — and therefore it’s one
of the most informative and thought-provoking information sources
anywhere.

Here are a few of this week’s topics:

• New York governor Patterson is apparently under attack by evil
forces, because he’s decided to wear a “Kabballah bracelet” to ward
them off. (The “Kabballah” is a form of medieval Jewish witchcraft
that is enjoying a renaissance among the thoughtlessly trendy.) (38
minutes)

• Some prankster has arranged it so that if you enter “illuminati”
spelled backwards, and add dot com, into your Internet browser, you
will redirected to the Web site of the National Security Agency. (42
minutes)

• Barack Obama is not an idiot, no matter how harmful his policies
appear to be to his constituency: He is the quintessential
blackmailable front man for the money power, with a “minority”
cachet to provide a means to dehumanize any serious critics as
“racists.” In this role he performs brilliantly. (1 hour 9 minutes)

• If financial uber-criminal Lloyd Blankfein and Goldman Sachs
committed such frauds on the public as to justify their
unprecedented half billion dollar fine — why did no one go to jail
for those crimes? (1 hour 49 minutes)

• The Fox News phonies are using Sarah Palin to take over the Tea
Party movement, but she has shown her true colors by joining the
equally phony NAACP’s denunciation of “racism.” In a recent
statement, Palin quoted Ronald Reagan, saying “there is no room for
racism [or] anti-Semitism… in this country,” adding “we must never
Only the recognition that the races are unequal — and that each
ought to have its own society — can save our civilization, save our
liberties, and defeat the oligarchs; and the original Tea Partiers,
the Founding Fathers, would agree. (1 hour 56 minutes)

• The Chinese now have their own financial ratings agency, and, as
their increasing role as creditor to the world would cause one to
expect, it’s quite objective and realistic. According to the agency,
the United States is rated lower than China itself, and the
top-rated economies are exclusively those of White countries. (1
hour 59 minutes)

• Are the current claims being made against Vatican Radio on
“environmental” grounds a precursor to shutting down amateur radio
and dissident shortwave voices around the world? (2 hours 28 minutes)

• It’s an ominous fact: A growing number of governments are quietly
implementing “kill switches” for the Internet, under the deceptive
banner of “cybersecurity.” (2 hours 31 minutes)

• The oligarchs regularly use “false flag” events in order to pep up
the population’s enthusiasm for their wars. The Maine, the
Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and 9/11 — all
were arranged (or allowed to happen) in order to deceive us. Is a
new false flag event going to be used to start another war for
Zionism against Iran? (3 hours 7 minutes)

Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen to the Liberty
Net every week — on 3950 plus or minus several kHz — every Saturday
night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Web. You can also
download the Liberty Net right here at http://3950.net and listen in
your car, at work, or wherever you like.

http://3950.net/2010/07/liberty-net-july-17-2010/

--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old July 24th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: July 17, 2010

Dude. It's the weekend. Chill.

Ha... hard to chill when it's 103 degrees here in Charlottesville.
My kids want me to take them swimming in a local mountain stream...
which might be one way to chill!

Maybe I'll bring my Eton with me and see if there are any
interesting signals making it through the summer haze...

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old July 24th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: July 17, 2010

Dude. It's the weekend. Chill.

Old July 25th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--
MikeK
"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message
dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: July 17, 2010

Dude. It's the weekend. Chill.

Ha... hard to chill when it's 103 degrees here in Charlottesville. My kids
want me to take them swimming in a local mountain stream... which might be
one way to chill!

Maybe I'll bring my Eton with me and see if there are any interesting
signals making it through the summer haze...

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Hey, how about announcing the Liberty net the day before and the of.
List the frequency and the time. Then maybe we can catch it live.
MikeK

Old July 25th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

amdx wrote:
Hey, how about announcing the Liberty net the day before and the of.
List the frequency and the time. Then maybe we can catch it live.
MikeK

It's always on Saturday nights -- as in tonight -- beginning at 10
PM Eastern Time; on the nearest clear frequency to 3950 kHz, plus or
minus about 10 kHz.

The participants with the stronger signals are usually clearly
audible all over eastern North America -- and sometimes beyond.

With my best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/