Old July 27th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Mike Buddy

Mike you are fanning the trolls!

How you doing Pal, you still working? How's the count, I'm in the 150's a
lot.

Post some of your DXing logs over here sometime, I know the guys would love
to read them and if any of the trolls have radios they could even try
following them.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

Old July 27th 10, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 27/07/2010 7:42 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:
Mike you are fanning the trolls!

These trolls don't need any "fanning". They are here on that dickwad
Gregg's invite!

How you doing Pal, you still working? How's the count, I'm in the 150's a
lot.

Post some of your DXing logs over here sometime, I know the guys would love
to read them and if any of the trolls have radios they could even try
following them.

Krypsis

Old July 28th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 3:07*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 27/07/2010 7:42 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike you are fanning the trolls!

These trolls don't need any "fanning". They are here on that dickwad
Gregg's invite!

How you doing Pal, you still working? How's the count, I'm in the 150's a
lot.

Post some of your DXing logs over here sometime, I know the guys would love
to read them and if any of the trolls have radios they could even try
following them.

Krypsis

***Hey Krapto and Burr Arse...FYI BushCraftGreg is a Distinguished
Troll Member, while you two mo-mo's are nothing more than a pair of
Bum Chums...WTF!...BushCraft Greg sent out an SOS against the fake
Ph.d Bryant and we responded in full force...Unlike you Krapto (and
related sock puppets of Steve Kraven) that merely shrivel up and blow
away, Trolls are here for the duration..:-)
Old July 28th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 11:39*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

What a threat! Aw, gee, we're all shaking in our boots... Pretty
obvious that Gregg lacks the capabilities to fight his own battles.
Personally, I know Burr would clean your clock...

Old July 28th 10, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What are you getting me into the fight, you do it.

I'm sitting in front of the mirror flexing my muscles. I don't have time to
mess with little things like this.

Take care of the light stuff Mike, call me if you get more then you can
handle.

Old July 28th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 27, 8:56*pm, Mike wrote:
[...]

Please: RADIO, it makes sense in a radio newsgroup!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5979341e12c138

otherwise mwb, you are wasting your time
.. . . "Arguing With Idiots"
http://mtpundit.com/wp-content/uploa...ith-idiots.jpg
-sort-of-like- staring AT yourself in the mirror
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/89606-broken_mirror.jpg

MWB there is 'wisdom' in simply listening to the radio.
http://www.serenity.com.tr/mynet_res...ity_prayer.jpg
MWB may the rising morning sun* bring light
to your life and warm your spirit - pal ~ RHF
* begin each new day anew.

p u r r . . . p u r r . . . p u r r fect ~ RHF
http://www.mcphee.com/shop/product_i...1025_thumb.jpg
Old July 28th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

On Jul 27, 8:56*pm, Mike wrote:
[...]

Personally, I know Burr would clean your clock...- Hide quoted text -

***Are you also shaking your tally-wacker Mikey?...You caused this
mess all by your lonesome with that stunt you pulled over at Weber
State...Then dxAce called you out over the Ph.d fiasco and the brou-
haha ensued; BushCraft Greg called us in from Rec dot Knives to mop it
up...You know, you are almost as big of a blowhard as our Rec.Knives
"Snapper from Chaing Mai", one Steve Pinkie Kombat Kramer...Perhaps
you are related...:-)
Old July 29th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

On Jul 28, 4:11*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:56*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

you are related...:-)- Hide quoted text -

Well, Nurk (the Jerk 2000), you got me, I'm really all the people
that have ever called you an idiot rolled into one...

Your facts are wrong, your time line is wrong and you're relying
on data from dxAce and Gregg, two of the biggest buffoons to
ever touch a radio. But, you know what? At least they've touched
a shortwave radio. Get you tally-whatever back to the third world
sewer you live in and leave the civilized world alone. You've got the
class of the worm that you clearly are.

No one takes you seriously. Do whatever you want. Every word
you post just reminds everyone of the crap that Gregg has tracked
into the newsgroup. He's hiding right now, because you losers
embarass him. Haven't you got that figured out?

ROTFLing at you idiots!
Old July 29th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 8:56 pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

Meanwhile, everyone is laughing at the clown 'tard who once claimed to have a PhD.- Hide quoted text -

People stopped laughing with you a long time
ago, Steve. About a decade ago. Now YOU and
your troll buddies are the joke.

Bitter welfare queen really does fit.
Old July 29th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Those old Joe E. Brown movies (were on TCM yesterday) are real Good.He
was braying like a Mule.
BRAYYYYYYYYY,,,,,,
cuhulin