RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Oil spill in Michigan, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152772-ot-oil-spill-michigan.html)

[email protected] July 28th 10 02:26 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

http://www.devilfinder.com
I've Got A Gal in Kalamazoo song

1942, that song is older than I thought.There are a few other similar
old songs, I barely remember them though.
cuhulin

Krypsis[_2_] July 28th 10 03:42 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

On 28/07/2010 11:18 PM, wrote:
November 5,1941 at 3:30 in the afternoon, the big old house that used to
be in Carthage,Mississippi.I am either 67 or 68 years old.I am not smart
enough to figure it out.
cuhulin

Well, I've got a few years on you Larry. I'm 72 and I don't need to
figure it out as I found my old birth certificate the other day when I
was rummaging through various papers in an old cupboard. It must have
been in that cupboard for nigh on 40 years. Haven't needed it in all
that time! Like me, it's showing a few signs of age! ;-)

Krypsis

dxAce July 28th 10 06:32 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

m II wrote:

On 10-07-28 09:01 AM, wrote:

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

It was a bitter, old welfare queen from Holland, Michigan.

If I were him, between wardrobe changes, I'd phone my Congressman and
demand ALL oil imports from Canada be stopped NOW.

Nah, we simply need to TAKE OVER the Canuck companies.

And while we're at it, just TAKE OVER CanaDuh too.

It'd be a snap!

That'd teach the dumbass *******s a thing or two.

That will teach the
oil producing *******s a thing or two.

STOP THE OIL NOW! All of it!

mike

dxAce July 28th 10 06:32 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

" wrote:

On Jul 28, 4:23 am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama. After him personally destroying the Gulf, he
decided to do the Kalamazoo river next.

Oooops, hold on a minute. Someone else just claimed it was the North
Koreans in a mini-sub...

It was a bitter, old welfare queen from Holland, Michigan.

Bitter?

Welfare?

Queen?

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] July 28th 10 07:58 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama.

On 7/28/2010 7:47 AM, dxAce wrote:

Actually, it's the Canucks!

It's an Alberta, CanaDuh, owned pipeline company.

Well, OK...although I don't think they 'caused' it nor do I think they
wanted it to happen. They would rather be MAKING money, selling the oil
rather than SPENDING money to clean it up.

The REAL question is: Why didn't they tumble to the problem sooner? It
took almost a -million- gallons gone before they realized they had a
leak? No pressure gauges? No flow meters? No alarms??????

P.S. Maybe owned by the Canucks, but -operated- by locals in your home
state, so before you are too harsh on the Canadians, make sure you are
not ****ing on your own shoes! ;-)

[email protected] July 28th 10 08:55 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Michigan oil spill a replay of Gulf spill?
(reporters,,, photogs barred from scene)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293434

There is oil coming over the Ceresco Dam.Some of that oil might be
floating on Lake Michigan by Sunday.
Tell Al Bundy to take it easy on flushing the crapper.
cuhulin

amdx July 28th 10 09:40 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

wrote in message
http://www.devilfinder.com
I've Got A Gal in Kalamazoo song

1942, that song is older than I thought.There are a few other similar
old songs, I barely remember them though.
cuhulin

cuhulin,
I can actually say "I got a gal in Kalamazoo" fact I had several.
I was born and raised in Kalamazoo, and I do remember the song,
not the the first time round though.
It seems the oil was spilled in Marshall Michigan, a little over 30 miles
from
Kalamazoo. It is headed toward Kalamazoo, there is a damn created lake that
may be a good place for the to do the most cleanup.
http://media.mlive.com/kzgazette_imp...5ad2da79fc.jpg

MikeM

Kevin Alfred Strom July 28th 10 10:05 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

dxAce wrote:
[...]
And while we're at it, just TAKE OVER CanaDuh too.

It'd be a snap!

[...]

The problem is, in America we no longer know who "we" are, so
"we're" not going to take over anything.

Neither the military or its stringpullers, or the regime in
Washington and its stringpullers, represent us in any significant sense.

"We" are allowed to shop, and work, and pay taxes, and vote for
smiling liar number one or smiling liar number two, and send our
sons and daughters to die.

But take over anything? No. We won't be allowed to do that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

[email protected] July 28th 10 10:24 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Corexit to the rescue.I hope NOT! That Corexit crap is weighing down
most of that British POLLUTION (BP) crap under the Gulf of Mexico water,
in my opinion.

I had a galfriend in Kirkwood,Missouriah in 1961 through most of
1963.That is why I wound up at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois when I was
in the Army.Kirkwood is a suburb city, South side of Saint Louis.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 29th 10 01:32 AM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Map, photos, Michigan oil spill.