RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Oil spill in Michigan, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/152772-ot-oil-spill-michigan.html)

[email protected] July 27th 10 08:54 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

K - A - L - A - M - A - Z - O - Ohhhhhhhhh,,,, I have got a gal in
Kalamazooooo,,,,,
cuhulin

dxAce July 28th 10 12:23 AM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

It's the Canucks!

[email protected] July 28th 10 12:35 AM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Are they going to put an oil skimmer on their canoe?
cuhulin

[email protected] July 28th 10 03:40 AM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Kalamazoo, Michigan Oil Spill SOAKS Wildlife - Vid
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] July 28th 10 12:23 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama. After him personally destroying the Gulf, he
decided to do the Kalamazoo river next.

Oooops, hold on a minute. Someone else just claimed it was the North
Koreans in a mini-sub...

dxAce July 28th 10 12:47 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama.

Actually, it's the Canucks!

It's an Alberta, CanaDuh, owned pipeline company.

[email protected] July 28th 10 01:01 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Am I the only one who remembers the old K - A - L - A - M - A - Z - O -
Ohhhhh,,,,,, I got a gal in Kalamazooooooo,,,,,,, song which dates back
to the 1950's/1960's? I used to hear it on a local yokal Jackson
backwater hick radio station wayyyyyy back then.Also, The Big Noise From
Winetka song too.Some people wayyyy down South are more Yankeefied than
them Yankees themselves.
cuhulin

Just Plain Burr July 28th 10 01:28 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

You are old Larry, very old!

How old are you Larry?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

[email protected] July 28th 10 02:18 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

November 5,1941 at 3:30 in the afternoon, the big old house that used to
be in Carthage,Mississippi.I am either 67 or 68 years old.I am not smart
enough to figure it out.
cuhulin

dave July 28th 10 02:25 PM

(OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

wrote:
Am I the only one who remembers the old K - A - L - A - M - A - Z - O -
Ohhhhh,,,,,, I got a gal in Kalamazooooooo,,,,,,, song which dates back
to the 1950's/1960's? I used to hear it on a local yokal Jackson
backwater hick radio station wayyyyyy back then.Also, The Big Noise From
Winetka song too.Some people wayyyy down South are more Yankeefied than
them Yankees themselves.
cuhulin

Luckily I'm not old enough to remember "Big Bands"

I did cut my teeth playing MOR music on a 5,000 Watt daytimer, and an
occasional tune from that era was used to back time the top of the hour,
but nothing with vocals.