Old August 2nd 10, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Chelsea Marries

On Aug 1, 6:06*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 9532fd4f-414d-4720-9029-
,
says...

On Aug 1, 10:40*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:
In ,
says...
Yukon sure did get that one right.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293597

What about that Gold toilet? Did the Klintoons steal that too?
cuhulin

All those stories about the Clintons taking and breaking on their way
out of the White House were pure Karl Rove fantasy. *Never happened.
All the keyboards have "W" keys.

Don't tell me about it, that's a right winger fantasy.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

Ah BDK {Head-in-Sand}

So ABC News* was Lying and since the Clintons
admitted to their Actions -so- the Clintons themselves
must being Lying too about having done it . . .

-READ- Clintons Return White House Furniture
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856&page=1
White House Furnishings Sent Back Following
following revelations of thief. *Plus the Clintons
also paid $86K in restitutions to the US Treasury
for the many items taken from the White House.

* Note - ABC News a 'trusted' Liberal News Source.
Not Rush - Not FOX -but- ABC National News
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856&page=1
-ps- ABC the All Bill Clinton News
*.

- Yeah. A lot of the "thefts" and damage
- was simply broken chairs and stuff that
- breaks in any office. We have a whole
- room of "dead chairs" where I work at.
- We lose about one every other month.
- They're leased, so we don't care.

Did you ever Touch those Chairs . . .

Did you ever Sit-In those Chairs . . .

Have you ever Abused those Chairs . . .

How long have you been Seeing "Dead Chairs" . . .

Are there 'others' in your Office with this
"Don't Care" Attitude about those Chairs . . .

First the "bunch of women I went to school
with have died over the last 5 or so years."

-and- Now 'Dead Chairs'

one wonders... is there a pattern here ~ RHF
Old August 2nd 10, 10:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 6d914768-a86c-4a7b-abe9-2ad8bfeb4ac0
@t5g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says...
On Aug 1, 6:06*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 9532fd4f-414d-4720-9029-
,
says...

On Aug 1, 10:40*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:
[...]

LOL, are you getting excited, thinking out molested chairs?

Did you ever Sit-In those Chairs . . .

A couple, sure, and I killed a couple of them too.

Have you ever Abused those Chairs . . .

No no, some were just ****ty chairs. They deserved to die.

How long have you been Seeing "Dead Chairs" . . .

Seeing? How long have you been obsessed with Clinton? And dead chairs?

Are there 'others' in your Office with this
"Don't Care" Attitude about those Chairs . . .

I'm sure someone cares about them.

First the "bunch of women I went to school
with have died over the last 5 or so years."

Sad, but true. I'm sure us guys will catch up soon enough.

-and- Now 'Dead Chairs'

one wonders... is there a pattern here ~ RHF

You guys are like a cat, very rigid, and hate to have your pattern
changed. It stresses you out.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!