Old August 6th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Hey Steve, Did You and Chilla Ever Kiss and Make Up.?

***Good old Kombat and his sockies...you pulled the wool over on poor
Chuckles the Klown when he fell hook line and sinker for a new pal,
one "Howard Aslan" (your most famous sock puppet Steve)...The only
problem was that Chuckles took a real life liking to Howard, he was
too stupid to realise your game...Chuckles was crest fallen when he
found out that "Howard" had passed away from a "stroke" thus losing
one of his new Knife Knut pals, BooooHoooo ;o(...But you made a big
mistake Steve, bringing Howard back to sock puppet life over at SCT, 6
months after Howard's untimely death... And poor old Chuckles the Sod
just happened to read your posts and it dawned on him what we've been
saying all along, lol,.. did he send you any "nasty grams" Steve and
if so can you please post them for all the Trolls to read and
enjoy...I have no doubt Chilla would like to extract some revenge on
you for playing him like the fool he is; has he recovered from the
ordeal or is he still in hiding seeking professional help...?...Have
you and Chuckles kissed and made up yet Steve...?...(
Old August 6th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Scott Koplin tries his hand a lying... again. And again, no proof!

On 8/6/2010 11:08 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
***Good old Kombat and his sockies...you pulled the wool over on poor
Chuckles the Klown when he fell hook line and sinker for a new pal,

Scott, please show some proof of what you are trying to sham us with.
Otherwise we know that you are lying... as usual.

Better for you to pose for another photo with your machine gun. This one
is getting old.
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

Personally, I like the one with you in the pink tutu.
Old August 6th 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 2:19*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
Personally, I like the one with you in the pink tutu.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

Two can play at the photo game can't they Steve, and I must admit you
were a bit shy when my camera came out.

Ashamed of the office decor???

I should think so, it was cheap and shoddy much like your
photography.

Old August 6th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

On 8/6/2010 11:29 AM, LarbGai wrote:

Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

You used this one waaaay too many times for anyone to believe it. Either
post your proof or else we just have to continue to KNOW that you are lying.

The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon. http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were lies.
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were lies.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web page...
http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341 A web page from
February, 2006. Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.
Old August 6th 10, 09:51 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Waaay too many times to be believed.

Old August 6th 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 9:19*am, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/6/2010 11:08 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Good old Kombat and his sockies...you pulled the wool over on poor
Chuckles the Klown when he fell hook line and sinker for a new pal,

Scott, please show some proof of what you are trying to sham us with.
Otherwise we know that you are lying... as usual.

Better for you to pose for another photo with your machine gun. This one
is getting old.http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

Personally, I like the one with you in the pink tutu.

Say Hey Stevie:

Why don't you start using your own name? Or perhaps still ashamed of
the day you were in the police station in Chiang Mai for being a bad
boy again. Perhaps you want to talk about it over a beer or two? Name
the place and time. I'll even spring for the drinks.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 6th 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

Or perhaps still ashamed of
the day you were in the police station in Chiang Mai for being a bad
boy again.

As he was there to give evidence against YOU, along with the
owner/publisher of CityLife magazine and the owner of the Middle Eastern
restaurant that took away all your business, why would he be ashamed?
Would you like to see the photo of them standing on the steps of the
police station as you stumble in? Unlike Larbgai, I'm quite willing to
post proof.

Perhaps you want to talk about it over a beer or two? Name
the place and time. I'll even spring for the drinks.

Two problems... First, there isn't a bar in Chiang Mai that would let
you in, and secondly, I have no desire to meet you. Kramer does. He
tried to get you to meet him many times, but you never showed up. It's
all in the archives. Would you like me to bring them all into view?

Old August 6th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 8/6/2010 7:40 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

why does steve make asine lies and then deny them [email protected] Policy 0 January 7th 06 08:40 AM
steve make joke about rape [email protected] Policy 0 December 22nd 05 09:02 PM
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS! Stereophile22 Shortwave 0 September 6th 04 02:29 AM
How to get 1278 in KISS DoDo Digital 4 April 21st 04 01:23 AM
How to get 1278 in KISS DoDo Digital 0 April 20th 04 07:56 PM