Old August 11th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Dear Felicity.................

Say Hey Stevie:

August 12, 2010 will be a day to celebrate. I begin one of my super
four day twisters! Have loaded up with beers, wines, whiskies and
plenty of snacks for me best four legged friends. I know you will miss
my postings but have a lot of partying to do. See you in about four
days.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Dear Santa Berry Cuda General 36 January 6th 06 08:28 PM
Dear Santa an_old_friend General 0 December 20th 05 11:54 AM
Dear Santa an_old_friend Policy 0 December 20th 05 11:54 AM
Dear Mrs. Bryant Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 0 October 1st 04 11:22 PM
OT Dear Mr. Bryant m II Shortwave 4 May 12th 04 03:44 PM