Old August 13th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scott Koplin of Belleview WA STRIKES out AGAIN!

On 8/13/2010 9:12 AM, kop wrote:
On Aug 12, 4:45 pm, wrote:
On 8/13/2010 5:32 AM, Rick Armstrong wrote:

How predictable it is to see Steve weasel his way out of a response.
What an asshole, no wonder Bob had to send him that colonic detox kit.

Is your stupidity inborn?

***When the Colinic Detox Kit was delivered to the Hillside Condos for
Steve it came unwrapped...The Staff there was heard busting a gut and
I'd imagine a few of them even sh%t their pants due to the hilarity
and ingenuity of the gift...;o)

I begin to think it IS inborn, and shared among the trolls. Anyway, it's
a good time for another photo of you, Scott...
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/
Old August 13th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 13, 12:28*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

I begin to think it IS inborn, and shared among the trolls. Anyway, it's
a good time for another photo of you, Scott...http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

******* But not ONE single word from you or your little friends
denying what I said at the beginning of this thread.

I guess the truth hurts eh???

*GRIN*

Old August 13th 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/13/2010 11:12 AM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 13, 12:28 pm, wrote:

I begin to think it IS inborn, and shared among the trolls. Anyway, it's
a good time for another photo of you, Scott...http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

******* But not ONE single word from you or your little friends
denying what I said at the beginning of this thread.

I guess the truth hurts eh???

Nah... It's just that no one gives a damn about what you ask for. You
lie constantly, and we've proven that over and over.

You've never once show ANY proof of the things you allege, while at the
same time, we constantly show proofs to EVERYTHING we say. So why should
any of us think we need to more? Until you show any proof of anything,
we'll continue to know you lie about everything. It's just that simple.
Here is some more of our proof of your lies...
-------
The dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon. http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were lies.
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were lies.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web page...
http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341 A web page from
February, 2006. Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.
Old August 13th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scott Koplin, as sock puppet KOP, asks 'why use sockpupptes?

On Aug 13, 12:28 pm, wrote:

[...]

***The DATES DO WORK Steve...Why don't you sign your name to your post
seatravellersteve instead of having your buffoons do your
bidding...You might even be in the country illegally, many do that you
know flying under immigration radar...Well, of course you know...)

Old August 13th 10, 06:22 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Robert Johnson's folly... continued.

On 8/13/2010 12:43 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:43 am, wrote:
On Aug 12, 7:20 pm, wrote:

[...]

***The DATES DO WORK Steve..

No they don't. You said that Kremer was arrested and deported in Jaunary
of 2004. "CityLife" magazine interviewed him while he was working the
the capacity of a Royal Thai Tourist police volunteer in 2008. There
seems to be a four year discrepancy here. Do you really expect people to
believe that he was in the Kingdom illegally, but volunteering his time
working for the Royal Thai Police?

Robert, your stupidity is showing.

Old August 13th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yessir, it hurts so bad

On 8/13/2010 12:17 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 13, 2:20 pm, wrote:

Nah... It's just that no one gives a damn about what you ask for. You
lie constantly, and we've proven that over and over.

******** Oh you care alright Steve otherwise you would;nt keep
replying to our posts.

He doesn't. But I do. That's why it will be me sending the letters to
New Zealand, not him. )

Yessir, it hurts so bad that your planned campaign to vilify Bob
Johnson backfired so badly

His campaign appears to have worked very well. Johnson's business was
boycotted by so many Chiang Mai residents that he was force to sell his
business, machinery, and vehicles for less than the cost of single used
car. I'd say his campaign worked very well indeed. Now all of those
consumer purchase their hummas, yougurt, and cheese from Jerusalem
Falafel, which has taken over the supermarket shelf space previously
used by Johnson's goods. Yes... very well indeed!

Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
You sure you want to keep this going Steve???

Yessir. I do. You are really running scared now, aren't you. Flapping
and babbling. I have to admit, it's fun to watch. *grin*

Old August 13th 10, 06:31 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Johnson call to task once more... and fails.

On 8/13/2010 12:47 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey Stevie:

IT HURTS SO BAD YOU CANNOT USE YOUR OWN NAME ANYMORE. I am sure most
people would do the same with the humilation and loss of face that you
have endured over the years.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

It's been suggested that you send him an e-mail and invite him to
respond to you. Your continued posts to him in Usenet aren't even being
seen. Why are you so afraid to send him an e-mail? Are you afraid, or
just too drunk to remember that this is how you can reach him?

We know that Larbgai is too afraid.
We know that Scott Koplin is too stupid to address the e-mail
We know that you are usually too drunk to do it.
No wonder he's never here to answer you!
Old August 13th 10, 06:31 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 13, 9:43 am, *wrote:
On Aug 12, 7:20 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Robert, your stupidity is showing.- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

You were workng for the tourist police illegally because you did not
have a work permit. Even volunteer work in Thailand requires a work
permit. And that's a fact jack!

Your lacking in soft skills son.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 13th 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 13, 12:31*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/13/2010 12:47 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey Stevie:

IT HURTS SO BAD YOU CANNOT USE YOUR OWN NAME ANYMORE. I am sure most
people would do the same with the humilation and loss of face that you
have endured over the years.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

It's been suggested that you send him an e-mail and invite him to
respond to you. Your continued posts to him in Usenet aren't even being
seen. Why are you so afraid to send him an e-mail? Are you afraid, or
just too drunk to remember that this is how you can reach him?

We know that Larbgai is too afraid.
We know that Scott Koplin is too stupid to address the e-mail
We know that you are usually too drunk to do it.
No wonder he's never here to answer you!

Say Hey:

Poor ole Stevie always playing the drunk card. He not only cannot
afford booze, he cannot handle it.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 13th 10, 06:36 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Unbelievable...but true. Johnson hits a new low.

On 8/13/2010 2:31 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

You were workng for the tourist police illegally because you did not
have a work permit. Even volunteer work in Thailand requires a work
permit. And that's a fact jack!

Does you lack of intellect really cause you this much of a problem?
Do you REALLY think that the Royal Thai Police would let people WORK FOR
THEM if they were violating Thai law? They are the Police, for God's
sake! Use what's left of your alcohol riddled brain and understand that
fact.

Wow! ****ingamazing!