Old August 21st 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Internet Harrassment

dxAce wrote:

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

Someone from called my ISP masquerading as the
administrator from RRS and had my ISP turn my internet
broadband access off for posting non-shortwave material.
This violates several aspects of the new federal internet
harrassment laws. It was obviously simple enough to get
my access back, but someone now faces federal investigation
and prosecution.

Now all we gotta do is get a federal law regarding lying about having a PhD!

But say, wasn't it YOU who called MY ISP at one time? They wouldn't tell me
the name, but they did indicate that the individual was in Louisville.

Crap, I just wonder if I can get a retro-active federal investigation
and prosecution going!

Internet Harrassment m II Shortwave 3 August 25th 10 12:00 PM
cease and desist your harrassment [email protected] General 2 August 21st 06 02:41 PM
cease and desist your harrassment [email protected] Policy 2 August 21st 06 02:41 PM
cease and desist your harrassment Geoff Policy 0 August 17th 06 05:20 PM