Old August 26th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tell you what

I am going to DX everyday for the next week.

I need to get back into the habit of DXing again.

I'll keep logs.

I just reworked the power in the office/shack and I feel good so I am going
to DX.

Burr

Old August 26th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10-08-25 06:37 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:

I am going to DX everyday for the next week.

I need to get back into the habit of DXing again.

I'll keep logs.

I just reworked the power in the office/shack and I feel good so I am going
to DX.

Burr

Why are you posting this in a Right Wing Political newsgroup?

mike
Old August 26th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DEFCON 88"

Why are you posting this in a Right Wing Political newsgroup?

mike

ROFLMAO !

It got lost, I've been looking for it^^$%^OI^*O

What do I know, it's a radio group, I think!

Burr

Old August 26th 10, 10:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Where is it posted???

I can't find it!

Burr

"DEFCON 88" wrote in message
On Aug 25, 8:42 pm, m II wrote:
On 10-08-25 06:37 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:

I am going to DX everyday for the next week.

I need to get back into the habit of DXing again.

I'll keep logs.

I just reworked the power in the office/shack and I feel good so I am
going
to DX.

Burr

Have fun! Hope you hear some good DX.