Old September 10th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lets say bad things about Obama!

I hate what the SOB is doing to America.

We are now number 17 in the world corruption list.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old September 10th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/9/2010 5:33 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:
I hate what the SOB is doing to America.

We are now number 17 in the world corruption list.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Yeah, everyone who was hoping for a change. Obama is as bad as bush, he
continues along the same lines, in the same direction ... he said he
would fix NAFTA and GAT ... the NWO marches on and in ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Just Plain Burr" wrote in message
.. .
I hate what the SOB is doing to America.

We are now number 17 in the world corruption list.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Why don't we say some good things about Obama?

Oh, there aren't any!

Old September 10th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/9/2010 5:33 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:
I hate what the SOB is doing to America.

We are now number 17 in the world corruption list.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Yanno'? There is something wrong with that list ... it is almost
back-arse-wards ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith"
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Yanno'? There is something wrong with that list ... it is almost
back-arse-wards ...

Regards,
JS

No John, that list is right, very right!

Burr

Old September 10th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/9/2010 7:16 PM, dave wrote:

It should be obvious to everyone that the President doesn't run ****. BP
and Goldman Sachs have been pushing him around all year long.

Absolutely! Time for a revolution to restore the peoples' power which
has been usurped by those who pull the strings of our public servants,
from the president down to the local dog catcher ...

Regards,
JS
Old September 10th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/9/2010 5:50 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:

No John, that list is right, very right!

Burr

Any list which has pakistan as being less corrupt that USA has real
problems with credibility! Not to mention all the other countries with
dictators which are listed as less corrupt ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D. Stussy wrote:
"Just Plain wrote in message
.. .
I hate what the SOB is doing to America.

We are now number 17 in the world corruption list.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...ent-corruption

Burr,
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Why don't we say some good things about Obama?

Oh, there aren't any!

He's pretty good from downtown.
Old September 10th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
John Smith wrote:
On 9/9/2010 5:50 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:

No John, that list is right, very right!

Burr

Any list which has pakistan as being less corrupt that USA has real
problems with credibility! Not to mention all the other countries with
dictators which are listed as less corrupt ...

Regards,
JS

I think the blue bar is confusing. I'm pretty sure Finland is less corrupt
than Chad.

One is best