Old September 17th 10, 04:28 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

Default HELP Christine O'Donnell Defeat Liberal Fascism

Brenda Ann wrote:

It was so much better when women were chained to their beds.......

Dude, you have bad mental problems. You might be a danger to yourself
and/or others. You need to get with a shrink and work on this ...

With only your best interest at heart,
JS

Don't know about you... but I see a tongue firmly embedded in cheek when I
read that post..

*I* detected only truth and sincerity.

Many of us on the Far Right have special rooms wallpapered with
Wolfowitz, Kristol, Rove and Cheney posters. They add that 'special'
feeling to the months or years long bondage experience.

My personal favourite times include wearing a latex George W. mask
while gazing at my domineering, ever-so-in-control splendour in the
ceiling mirrors.

Strangely, though...my special house guest from Holland Michigan
doesn't seem nearly as proactive as his adverts led me to believe he
would be. I'll have to check his collar for chafing...

mike