RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154237-re-ot-repealing-ban-common-light-bulb.html)

[email protected] September 18th 10 11:25 PM

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 19th 10 04:22 AM

On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!

RHF September 19th 10 05:39 AM

On Sep 18, 8:22*pm, wrote:
On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

- - White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
- - Four fried chickens and a coke.
- - On the ENCw channel right now.
- - cuhulin

- Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy- http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

[email protected] September 19th 10 05:58 AM

On Sep 19, 12:39*am, RHF wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:22*pm, wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

- - White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
- - Four fried chickens and a coke.
- - On the ENCw channel right now.
- - cuhulin

- Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy-http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
*.
*.

Never had the privilige of consuming a soup made of cheese remnants. I
like fresh cheese products.

m II September 19th 10 06:17 AM

wrote:

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy-http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
.
.

Never had the privilige of consuming a soup made of cheese remnants. I
like fresh cheese products.

It's not a soup. Think French Fries with gravy and cheese curds mixed
in. The cheese looks like cottage cheese bits. Tastes good if you like
dead meat gravy.

Wiki is wrong about the date of invention. It started during the
French / English wars during the time of Montcalm and Wolfe.

mike

bpnjensen September 19th 10 06:20 AM

On Sep 18, 3:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

Would that be Norman Batesville?

hehhehheh...

AC Ratone September 20th 10 10:09 AM

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

Incandescents do not interfere with our reception.
I have gobs stacked on boards previously dedicated to cups.
On ebay please buy from "Truckload_O_Bulbs_Fer_Chump_Change ".
Don't need no jive expensive Lowes!

[email protected] September 21st 10 01:54 AM

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

All those extra General Electric Reveal 60 Watt Incandescent Light Bulbs
I am buying and Hoarding,,, it's not like I am wasteing my money, if I
live long enough I will use them up anyway.My old buddy would say,,,
They will last you the rest of your life!

It's like that new jar of Blue Plate Mayonaise I opened about an hour
ago, if I live long enough I will use it up anyway.
Aint God Good? ~ Jerry Clower.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 21st 10 02:28 AM

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

Do You Have ''Energy Saving'' Curly Bulbs in Your House?
http://www.lucianne.com

The way Lucianne Goldberg got started is she wrote a trio of novels
about high class hookers.
cuhulin

dave September 21st 10 03:36 PM

wrote:
All those extra General Electric Reveal 60 Watt Incandescent Light Bulbs
I am buying and Hoarding,,, it's not like I am wasteing my money, if I
live long enough I will use them up anyway.My old buddy would say,,,
They will last you the rest of your life!

It's like that new jar of Blue Plate Mayonaise I opened about an hour
ago, if I live long enough I will use it up anyway.
Aint God Good? ~ Jerry Clower.
cuhulin

You are totally wasting your money. Plus you are poisoning the air,
adding to your carbon footprint, and basically shooting yourself in the
foot whilst bragging about it.