Old September 18th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

Old September 19th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!
Old September 19th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 18, 8:22*pm, wrote:
On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

- - White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
- - Four fried chickens and a coke.
- - On the ENCw channel right now.
- - cuhulin

- Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy- http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
Old September 19th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 19, 12:39*am, RHF wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:22*pm, wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

- - White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
- - Four fried chickens and a coke.
- - On the ENCw channel right now.
- - cuhulin

- Where is my Cheezwiz, boy ?!

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy-http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
*.
*.

Never had the privilige of consuming a soup made of cheese remnants. I
like fresh cheese products.
Old September 19th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Hey may be you should invite Mike [M II]
down for some good old Canadian "Poutine" . . .
-yummy-http://joshdillon.com/poutine.jpg
-about- Poutine ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
.
.

Never had the privilige of consuming a soup made of cheese remnants. I
like fresh cheese products.

It's not a soup. Think French Fries with gravy and cheese curds mixed
in. The cheese looks like cottage cheese bits. Tastes good if you like
dead meat gravy.

Wiki is wrong about the date of invention. It started during the
French / English wars during the time of Montcalm and Wolfe.

mike

Old September 19th 10, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 18, 3:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
New General Electric Factory Batesville,Mississippi

Batesville is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up North, (about ten thousand miles) not
many miles shy this side Memphis.

White bread, toasted, with nothing on it.
Four fried chickens and a coke.
On the ENCw channel right now.
cuhulin

Would that be Norman Batesville?

hehhehheh...
Old September 20th 10, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Incandescents do not interfere with our reception.
I have gobs stacked on boards previously dedicated to cups.
On ebay please buy from "Truckload_O_Bulbs_Fer_Chump_Change ".
Don't need no jive expensive Lowes!
Old September 21st 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

All those extra General Electric Reveal 60 Watt Incandescent Light Bulbs
I am buying and Hoarding,,, it's not like I am wasteing my money, if I
live long enough I will use them up anyway.My old buddy would say,,,
They will last you the rest of your life!

It's like that new jar of Blue Plate Mayonaise I opened about an hour
ago, if I live long enough I will use it up anyway.
Aint God Good? ~ Jerry Clower.
cuhulin

Old September 21st 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do You Have ''Energy Saving'' Curly Bulbs in Your House?
http://www.lucianne.com

The way Lucianne Goldberg got started is she wrote a trio of novels
about high class hookers.
cuhulin

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb [email protected] Shortwave 42 September 22nd 10 02:54 AM
(OT) Light Bulb. dave Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 01:31 PM
(OT) Light Bulb. Ian Jackson[_2_] Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 09:27 AM
How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb? Slow Code CB 26 October 5th 06 01:42 PM
Sometimes a light bulb just goes "on".... duuuuuuhhhhh Howard Antenna 4 August 9th 04 11:10 AM