Old September 28th 10, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NASAs Biggest Prediction Could Annihilate The United States

On Sep 27, 10:54*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 27, 4:01*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

The average rec.radio.shortwave Liberal Fascist doesn’t even realize
he is helpless.

He wakes-up, and turns on NBC. Time to soak up a few half truths, and
a few more flat-out lies.

In his car, he’s listening to National Public Radio. *Brainwashing and
classical music. *Perfect for someone who doesn’t care about what is
ACTUALLY going on in the world.

Top it off with plenty of nonsense from liberals telling him how
“change” is making his life “better”. *And the economy is “fixed”.
Right.

All the while, the only government organization that has ever done
anything remotely useful – the National Aeronautics & Space
Administration (NASA) – is sounding the alarm – but no one is
listening!

Here are the facts:http://www.2012-survival-guide.com/index2.php

This is a frigging fear-mongering ad by a greedy ******* to who wants
to take the gullible for a ride. *Here's what the shyster says:

"I have spent days and months pouring over scientific analyses,
forums, financial statements, news articles and interviewing the
leading experts so you don't have to."

In other words, "I've made up all the scary parts for you!"

When this ad provides at least a single resource to verify the
"information" it provides, then we will see about . *Until then, later
duds.- Hide quoted text -

He has... discovered sunspots ? Is this written by a teenager that is
to young to remember last solar maximum !
Old September 28th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BOYCOTT Home Depot.
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

Home Queerpot.BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
BOYCOTT Home Depot.
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

Home Queerpot.BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
cuhulin

Anything the AFA is against is something decent people should support.
What a bunch of assclowns.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
Old September 28th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
BOYCOTT Home Depot.
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

Home Queerpot.BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
cuhulin

In fact your post made me decide to go to Home Depot for the things I
needed for a small project. In reality, your post had the opposite
effect from what you intended.

Why do you guys care so much about what gays do? You seem to be WAY too
interested.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
Old September 28th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
BOYCOTT Home Depot.
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

Home Queerpot.BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
cuhulin

Nobody cares. There are more pressing issues.

Old September 28th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 28, 6:47*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says... BOYCOTT Home Depot.
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

Home Queerpot.BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
cuhulin

In fact your post made me decide to go to Home Depot for the things I
needed for a small project. In reality, your post had the opposite
effect from what you intended.

Why do you guys care so much about what gays do? You seem to be WAY too
interested.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

Some people feel threatened by gays. They are SOOOO Scary!
Old September 28th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You know those one inch by about a quarter inch thick long wood trim
strips on some houses, way up there at the roof, my house has them, I
need to go buy a couple of new ones for my house.What pizzes me off is
Lowe's doesn't have them, but Home Queerpot does have them.That means I
will have to drive about six miles to the Home Queerpot store in LINTON
(my keyboard is screwing up, I need to put some new Ray O AC batteries
in it) Clinton,Mississippi for those damn trim strips of wood.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : What a Bunch of Ass-Clowns

On Sep 28, 6:44*am, BDK wrote:
- - In article ,
- - says...
- -
- - BOYCOTT Home Depot.
- - http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231
- -
- - Home Queerpot.
- - BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
- - cuhulin

- Anything the AFA is against is something
- decent people should support.

BDK,

So an organization like the "American Family
Association" (AFA) that claims to represent
and stand for Traditional American Family
Values and Christian Moral Princples is BAD !?!
http://action.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=31
* Preservation of Marriage and the Family
* Decency and Morality
* Sanctity of Human Life

BDK - ? So you are 'proclaiming' that the members
of American Family Association (AFA) are {Evil}
"Indecent" People ? -i-don't-know-about-that-
http://action.afa.net/
Old September 28th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

All time high in the City of the Angels: 113 Degrees.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
Meanwhile, it is right Chilly weather over here.Going to get down to 48
Degrees next Sunday night.I purrdict an early Winter.
http://www.wxusa.com

Doggy and I have to sleep under a blanket at night time.Cool damp
weather here, I am waiting for the Sun to dry up that part of the
rooftop where I needs to get up there.I won't get up on a damp/wet
rooftop.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 29, 12:41*am, BDK wrote:
In article 7b65eeae-9f29-4d53-996c-407b953d2260
@z34g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 28, 6:44*am, BDK wrote:
- - In article ,
- - says...
- -
- - BOYCOTT Home Depot.
- -http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231
- -
- - Home Queerpot.
- - BOYCOTT the Crap out of them.
- - cuhulin

- Anything the AFA is against is something
- decent people should support.

BDK,

So an organization like the "American Family
Association" (AFA) that claims to represent
and stand for Traditional American Family
Values and Christian Moral Princples is BAD !?!
http://action.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=31
* Preservation of Marriage and the Family
* Decency and Morality
* Sanctity of Human Life

- As practiced by the AFA, yes. They are almost a parody of what they
- claim to be. How do gays threaten marriage? I've never heard a
rational
- explanation as to how them being married affects non gays in any
real
- way.

Just provide a Clear 'Separation' of Church-and-State :
Where "The State" Can NOT Mandate That All the
Churches in the USA Must Violate Their Religious
Principles, Beliefs, and Teachings and Be Required
{Forced} To Preform LGBT Marriages/Wedding.

Oops -but- 'LGBT Rights' Trump "Freedom of Religion".
-and- "The State" can Force Churches to Comply by
Taking Away Their Tax Exempt Charitable Status
-if- A Church Will NOT Marry LGBTs.

- Their ideas on decency and morality are from a fundie prospective,
out
- of touch with reality and the opinions of many, if not most people.

BDK so you see everything -and- they know nothing.

? "Of Many" ? What About the 'other' Many :
Who hold the Opposite Opinion Don't Their
Rights {Opinions} Count Too ?

Oops BDK's Wisdom Cnacels Out The Freedoms.

I'm against most abortions myself, but they accomplish nothing positive
due to the way they operate.

Glad to hear that you do have some Moral Beliefs
other than : If It 'Feels' Good - Just Do It !

BDK - ? So you are 'proclaiming' that the members
of American Family Association (AFA) are {Evil}
"Indecent" People ? -i-don't-know-about-that-
http://action.afa.net/

- Proclaiming? No, just my opinion, just like yours.
- Your's seems to be that the are doing something positive.

Sure Do -i-say- SURE DO ! sound positive to me.
"American Family Association" (AFA) that claims to
represent and stand for Traditional American Family
Values and Christian Moral Principles is BAD !?!
http://action.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=31
? BDK Is That Bad ?

* Preservation of Marriage and the Family
? BDK Are You Against That ?

* Decency and Morality
? BDK Are You Against That ?

* Sanctity of Human Life