Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What new radio is comparable to a Drake R8 ?

Hi,

I have a Drake R8, still works, had it a long time.

I've searched around some and have not seen any shortwaves
out there that have all the features this old tank has.

Does anybody know what is comparable to the R8 ?

If you have not used one of these here are a few features...
filters .5, 1.8, 2.3, 4, 6 khz
cw,rtty,lsb,usb,am,fm
AM syncro
audio tone & notch