RadioBanter

-   -   why we need more stronger gun control (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154750-re-why-we-need-more-stronger-gun-control.html)

[email protected] October 11th 10 05:27 PM

why we need more stronger gun control

Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
the Mountains.
HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 12th 10 04:48 AM

On Oct 11, 12:27*pm, wrote:
Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
the Mountains.
HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
cuhulin

They also passed through the Alps in 1799/1800 campaign . No aircraft
was used. Just infantry. Beat the hell out of the French - good
leadership is the key to success.