Old October 11th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default why we need more stronger gun control

Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
the Mountains.
HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
cuhulin

Old October 12th 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 11, 12:27*pm, wrote:
Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
the Mountains.
HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
cuhulin

They also passed through the Alps in 1799/1800 campaign . No aircraft
was used. Just infantry. Beat the hell out of the French - good
leadership is the key to success.