Old October 17th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Got to get gased up

The election is coming up soon, I need to get the old pickup out and check
the oil and gas so I can make my three county sweap to vote.

My property sits in the cornner of all three counties I so get three votes.

The republicans thank me very much.

Burr

Old October 17th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

-
- My property sits in the cornner of all three counties I so get three
votes.
-
- The republicans thank me very much.
-
- Burr

BURR the 'Czech' is in the Mail.
but . . .
The Slovakia decided to take the Boat ;;-}} ~ RHF

Old October 18th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks for Voting Republican.

Ki Ki Ki KiYyaaaaa,,,, I read that Kia is working on/developing some Kia
Hy-Brid cars.
cuhulin

Old October 18th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Outrages to Remember Before Voting on November 2
http://www.standeyo.com

Are You Outraged?
I am Outraged!
cuhulin

Old October 18th 10, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/18/2010 12:05 AM, RHF wrote:
On Oct 17, 5:36 pm, wrote:
- Thanks for Voting Republican.
-
- Ki Ki Ki KiYyaaaaa,,,,
- I read that Kia is working on/developing
- some Kia Hy-Brid cars.
- cuhulin

Half-Korean& Half-American Hybrid Cars . . .

-aka- Half-Metric& Half-SAE Hybrid Cars . . .
.
.

Don't get out much, do you?

Many "made in America" (non-hybrid) cars are "Half-Metric& Half-SAE"
and have been for years.
Old October 18th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Many "made in America" (non-hybrid) cars are "Half-Metric& Half-SAE" and
have been for years.

I'm assuming you mean "inches".
Old October 18th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Where are Kia cars made?

I already knew Kia cars are South Korean, with a factory also in
America.
How about Ssanyong cars? I already knew they are South Korean too.

Nissan and Toyota in backwater hick Mississippi
cuhulin

Old October 18th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.carxy.com/ssanyong/wallpaper2.html

Ssanyong,,, Dong-A Motor.
I Likes dat, they should have kept the Dong-A Motor name.Ding Dong-A
Motor, more is the better, a Russian guy once told me.

Back in the 1950's, Ssanyong built some Jeeps for U.S.Army.Hotchkiss, in
France built some Jeeps on into the 1960's.
In World War Two, Willys and Ford built Jeeps, there was a Jeep assembly
plant under the ground in England in World War Two.
Flat Fenders Forever!

http://www.devilfinder.com
Brian's Military Jeeps

Turn on the Lights and Power.
cuhulin

Old October 18th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Many "made in America" (non-hybrid) cars are "Half-Metric& Half-SAE" and
have been for years.

On 10/18/2010 9:13 AM, dave wrote:

I'm assuming you mean "inches".

Certainly, but commonly referred to as "SAE" (as opposed to metric) in
an automotive context.