Old October 21st 10, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default ObaMa0 Set to BOOGERMAN BOOGERMAN!!!

On Oct 20, 8:09Â*pm, Michael Coburn wrote:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:28:43 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
The 0baMa0 administration is preparing to seize the private 401(k)
pensions of millions of Americans while enforcing an additional 5 per
cent payroll tax as part of a new bailout program that will empower the
Social Security Administration to redistribute pension funds in a
frightening example of big government gone wild.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/governme...seize-private-

pensions.html

I don't think I have ever seen so many lies in one wad. Â*This sorry piece
of pig swill is one whopper after another. Â*It starts right out by
claiming that something is going to happen with 401K's which the
rightarded interpret as some sort of confiscation. Â*Then we find that the
proposal from a person outside of government was actually for propping up
the 401K plans when disaster strikes the markets.

But then the lie fest continues with jewels like "The GRAs would be
enforced by means of a mandatory savings tax equating to 5 per cent of an
individual’s annual paycheck deposited to the GRA. Social Security and
Medicare taxes would still be payable, employers would no longer would be
able to write off their contributions and capital gains would be taxable
year-on-year. In addition, workers could bequeath only half of their
account balances to their heirs, unlike full balances from existing 401
(k) and IRA accounts."

All of this sounds rather bleak, but it also isn't real. Â*We may see a 5%
tax levied on income above some amount that would be paid into a
Government Retirement Account. Â*That is actually a pretty good idea if
other adjustments end up refunding the tax to people with low incomes. Â*

But all the other crap we see in this rag will not pass muster here in
the USA. Â*It is nothing but a BOOGERMAN story.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" --http://GreaterVoice.org/60

..
..
It is nothing but a BOOGERMAN story.

It is less than that. It came from Alex Jones.

It is doo-doo.

RO

Old October 21st 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default Donkey's-R-Us : American Workers Unite Behind "Guaranteed RetirementAccounts" (GRAs) !

On Oct 20, 6:30Â*pm, Ron wrote:
[...]

.
.

- It is nothing but a BOOGERMAN story.
-
- It is less than that. Â*It came from Alex Jones.
-
- It is doo-doo.
-
- RO

ron,,, Ron... RON ! ! ! - Here Is A "FACT-CHECK" :

Donkey's-R-Us : American Workers Unite Behind
"Guaranteed Retirement Accounts" (GRAs) ! ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e81e9278752987
¡ Brilliant ! ~ RHF©***