Old October 24th 10, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I think the time has come, hasn't it?

When is this county going to get tried of what is happening to us and
stand up, kick the stupid *******s to the curb and take back sanity, our
neighborhoods, our schools, our communities, our government, our sanity,
etc.? Have we really become such whimps we are not ready to kick out
the sickos?

Regards,
JS
Old October 24th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/23/2010 10:33 PM, John Smith wrote:
When is this county going to get tried of what is happening to us and
stand up, kick the stupid *******s to the curb and take back sanity, our
neighborhoods, our schools, our communities, our government, our sanity,
etc.? Have we really become such whimps we are not ready to kick out the
sickos?

Regards,
JS

I mean, it is time to GET RID OF FAGGOTS AND LESBIANS! Isn't it? I am
gaging on 'em, I have had enough of 'em, enough is enough ... alright,
already?

Kick the queers to the curb where they belong and let's move on?

I have had enough, join me, let's say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH--SHUT THE F--- UP!"

Regards,
JS