Old October 27th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics

Default How Public Is NPR's Funding?

Frisbieinstein wrote:
On Oct 25, 10:03 pm, N∅
wrote:

Yes, I always have found it strange that the most liberal voice in the
USA is National Public Radio! The USA is indeed a strange country.

I think it is good that there is a voice independent of corporate for-
profit media, but some others do not feel that way.

They are as dependent on corporations as anybody else. If you want truly
independent radio you'll have to move to a real city and listen to Pacifica.
Old October 28th 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Comrades 'Tune-In' Your Red Ears And Listen To Pacifica 'Far-Info-Red'© Radio !

On Oct 27, 6:18Â*am, dave wrote:
Frisbieinstein wrote:
On Oct 25, 10:03 pm, N∅
wrote:

Yes, I always have found it strange that the most liberal voice in the
USA is National Public Radio! Â*The USA is indeed a strange country..

I think it is good that there is a voice independent of corporate for-
profit media, but some others do not feel that way.

- They are as dependent on corporations as anybody else.
- If you want truly independent radio you'll have to
- move to a real city and listen to Pacifica.

How Luck You Are 'Special Dave' To Live In/Near A
Real City Anointed by Far-Info-Red© Pacifica-Rays©.

my virtual tiny little mountain village
is just so . . . 'right' ~ RHF
Old October 29th 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics

Default How Public Is Mind Control Funding?

On Oct 28, 9:24*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:18 am, *wrote:
They are as dependent on corporations as anybody else. If you want truly
independent radio you'll have to move to a real city and listen to Pacifica.

Some , if not a majority of their programs are just as Radical as some
of the extrmists on the opposite side... What a bunch of sickoes !

At first, the truth does seem radical. But then you start to realize how
the "message" you are comfortable with is so very carefully crafted to
keep you in your place.

I'm afraid, but I don't follow your train of thought . What do you
have in mind ?