Old October 27th 10, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Marauder Corporation: SHUT THEM DOWN

Anne Onime wrote:
Marauder Corporation is operated out of a house:

Ryon Gambill 75147 La Sierra Drive Palm Desert CA 92211

Ryon Gambill is a former male prostitute and convicted extortionist.

If they call from (760) 423-1111 ask when they will pay Hintz and Beall.

Ask if Paul Stoliker got his hairplugs fixed yet.

You want my hair pees? My hair pees makes my head itch; I give you my
hair pees.