Old November 3rd 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On 11/2/2010 12:06 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why punish the Chinese working man? Why not lay the blame on the greedy
American business owners that went to China -- or gasp! blame it on
the American consumer that just loves those cheap prices.

Like Pogo Possum always said, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

On 11/2/2010 9:18 PM, John Smith wrote:

I suppose you will be posing that exact same question to some foreign
power/religion/radical-group once a nuke or two or other weapon is used
here ... truth is, us (the working man) deserves it if he/she doesn't
keep their government reigned in and obeying their wishes ...

You're a hard man, Smith...

Once again, in a perfect world there may be a kernel of truth in what
you say, BUT...

Joe Sixpack (and Mrs. Joe) in reality, are too busy trying to keep body
and soul together, trying to keep food on the table, trying to keep
their jobs or trying to find a new job, thus limiting the time they have
for politics. They -should- be more active in politics, but reality has
a way of getting in the way. The already happened dumbing down of
America doesn't help, either.

The unfortunate truth is that our criminally-treasonous public servants
put us at great risk in many evil and diabolical ways to stuff their
pockets and obey the puppet masters ... anyone can plainly see, at some
point there is going to be great consequences.

Too late, your 'great consequences' are *already here*...the new Great
Depression, well on our way to becoming a third world country (or at
least second rate, a la Great Britain). How the mighty have fallen. :-(
Old November 3rd 10, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 2, 8:45*pm, wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:49*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/1/2010 6:05 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. :-(

On 11/1/2010 11:55 PM, John Smith wrote:

You are simply telling me what my treasonous-criminal-public-servants
are doing ... yes, we are going to have to tell them NO! Put high
tariffs on all imports, bring jobs back to American...

In -theory-, you are absolutely correct. However, in actual practice,
tell me when the cheap Chinese labor and cheap Wal-Mart prices go away,
how long do you think it will be until the American consumer starts
rioting? (You do realze that when the 15 cent an hour Chinese labor goes
to $15 dollars an hour American labor, that prices WILL go up, waaay up..)

And yes, the public servants who think they have usurped power are
racing us towards the bottom and economic slavery ... I want them and
the banksters and wall street there ...

Also correct...but unfortunately, you are forgetting the "Golden Rule":

He who has the gold makes the rules.

Quite a conundrum. Any suggestions as to a solution?

- It must be the right time to start investing in
- renminbi. It may get re-valued in the near future.

You might do better with Chinese Gold Coins
[1 Oz] versus Paper Money
http://www.pandaamerica.com/panda_coin.ASP
Old November 4th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 3, 9:16*am, dave wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Too late, your 'great consequences' are *already here*...the new Great
Depression, well on our way to becoming a third world country (or at
least second rate, a la Great Britain). How the mighty have fallen. :-(

We will envy the British. They did not sell out completely to the
fascists like we did. I think Eastern Europe is a more apt analogy.

Some places in Eastern Europe favored Fascism for many years. It is
only in the last two decades they stopped hiding in the closets.