Old November 19th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT we're number 49! We're number 49!

Country Comparison :: Life expectancy at birth
This entry contains the average number of years to be lived by a group
of people born in the same year, if mortality at each age remains
constant in the future. The entry includes total population as well as
the male and female components. Life expectancy at birth is also a
measure of overall quality of life in a country and summarizes the
mortality at all ages. It can also be thought of as indicating the
potential return on investment in human capital and is necessary for the
calculation of various actuarial measures.
[cia world factbook]
United States :: 49
Rank
country (years) Date of Information
1 Monaco
89.78

2010 est.
2 Macau
84.38

2010 est.
3 San Marino
82.95

2010 est.
4 Andorra
82.36

2010 est.
5 Japan
82.17

2010 est.
6 Guernsey
82.08

2010 est.
7 Singapore
82.06

2010 est.
8 Hong Kong
81.96

2010 est.
9 Australia
81.72

2010 est.
10 Canada
81.29

2010 est.

Number Station 87Shortwave Shortwave 1 February 24th 07 10:03 AM
number station David Shortwave 0 February 24th 06 06:17 AM
We have Your Name and Number... And Very Soon We Will Have You! [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 10th 05 02:52 PM
The U.S. is region number [email protected] Shortwave 9 March 20th 05 06:38 AM
DX Superstars: Is your number here? Nicolai Carpathia CB 0 August 10th 04 03:34 PM