RadioBanter

-   -   Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156037-three-letter-code-baldonnel-ireland.html)

Banterops November 21st 10 10:18 PM

Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland

Hi,
Would anyone know what 3-letter radio code was assigned to the Irish Aer Corps aerodrome at Baldonnel, Ireland during the late 1930's? This should be similar to the EIP code assigned to Ballygirreen station in Co. Clare, near Shannon.
Many thanks,
Colin

Burr[_2_] November 22nd 10 03:11 AM

--
Banterops

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr

dave November 22nd 10 02:02 PM

Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland

Banterops wrote:
Baldonnel, Ireland

Ask wrong way Corrigan.

Banterops November 22nd 10 10:42 PM

Many thanks Burr - appreciate the URLs, will check same.

Colin
--
Banterops[/i][/color]

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr[/quote]

m II November 23rd 10 05:22 PM

On 10-11-21 08:11 PM, Burr wrote:
wrote in message

Hi,
Would anyone know what 3-letter radio code was assigned to the Irish Aer
Corps aerodrome at Baldonnel, Ireland during the late 1930's? This
should be similar to the EIP code assigned to Ballygirreen station in
Co. Clare, near Shannon.
Many thanks,
Colin

--
Banterops

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr

I've had nothing but trouble with 'scribd' pages. I don't know if it's
this machine or the format. I get poor scrolling and lots of freezing of
the display.

mike

dave November 23rd 10 06:31 PM

m II wrote:

-

Burr

I've had nothing but trouble with 'scribd' pages. I don't know if it's
this machine or the format. I get poor scrolling and lots of freezing of
the display.

mike

Works fine on my Via C7D Everex, running Puppy 420 and Seamonkey Navigator.

[email protected] November 23rd 10 09:51 PM

Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland

Try the ie.comp online newsgroup.
Tell em cuhulin sent ya.

I finally got somebody from AT&T to come over here this afternoon and
get my phone line working.

Bingo! uh I easeeee,,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] November 23rd 10 11:13 PM

Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland

http://www.devilfinder.com
Irish Aer Corps Baldonell,Ireland Three letter code

devilfinder.com
Baldonell,Ireland

(Irish Air Corps Museum - Baldonell - Ireland)

Scratch around in there and see what you can find out.I hope it helps.
cuhulin

Banterops November 23rd 10 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 724144)
Try the ie.comp online newsgroup.
Tell em cuhulin sent ya.

I finally got somebody from AT&T to come over here this afternoon and
get my phone line working.

Bingo! uh I easeeee,,,,,
cuhulin

Thanks Cuhulin,
Will check out this online newsgroup and hopefully someone will have the answer.
Much obliged!
Colin